Russia moves missiles to Kaliningrad

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I know that.
I'm talking about mainstream media, that actually is considered "trustworthy" by the majority
This'll be my last post about this issue, but I just looked through a bunch of the mainstream media news articles. I see nothing about fear mongering, just people being quoted saying "I think Russia doesn't like NATO" and that "NATO will probably say a couple of mean words to Russia".

Just throwing that out there. Western media gets a lot more hate than they seem to deserve, to be honest. I hadn't even heard about this until now, and I read a couple of mainstream papers every day

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
This'll be my last post about this issue, but I just looked through a bunch of the mainstream media news articles. I see nothing about fear mongering, just people being quoted saying "I think Russia doesn't like NATO" and that "NATO will probably say a couple of mean words to Russia".

Just throwing that out there. Western media gets a lot more hate than they seem to deserve, to be honest. I hadn't even heard about this until now, and I read a couple of mainstream papers every day
I mean, considering the expressed purpose of NATO is to fight Russia I think Russia wouldn't like them very much at all

Reactions: List

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
if anything more nukes could hopefully remind both nato and csto how fucking stupid nuclear war over issues we're having rn could be

Nebulae
Twenty years later, the year is 2036 nuclear war has devastated most of the World

the-road-cannibals-2da13620a98130be177bf105908fac38-large-126628.jpg

WE ROAD NOW BOIS

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
heh normies really think nukes would end the world

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Yeah it would be a slow death that would last years on end

nah fam it only really takes a few months for the type of bombs we use now to clear radiation from an area

europe would be fucked tho

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
nah fam it only really takes a few months for the type of bombs we use now to clear radiation from an area

europe would be fucked tho
Yeah but with all the shit still in the dirt would fuck the plants up though

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Yeah but with all the shit still in the dirt would fuck the plants up though

nah nukes detonate in airbursts and unless there's zero wind for the next two weeks there wouldn't be enough time for the shit to settle

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
nah nukes detonate in airbursts and unless there's zero wind for the next two weeks there wouldn't be enough time for the shit to settle
Plus these are gonna land in major cities and borders so there's gonna a toll

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Plus these are gonna land in major cities and borders so there's gonna a toll

depends what strategy is being carried out by either side. But generally most of the nukes are going to be directed at the other sides nukes, but yeah it still wouldn't be very fun for anyone

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Why are americans so fucking afraid of russians?
cold war propaganda

y'see the whole rhetoric of the cold war was that communism was evil and anti-american and blah blah blah buncha pseudo-patriotic bullshit

except communism almost always equates to russia in the common american's mind and so the good ol propaganda rhetoric in the back of many people's subconscious immediately equates evil russia to evil communism.

Last edited: