S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
is it just me or does that suit look like zelenskyy with less hair
he's similar but too different facial wise
also it's the first time we've seen a character wear a suit in the franchise, just underscores how manipulative this guy is

hint: he's the head of SIRCAA, wonder what happened to Strelok...

Reactions: List

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae
he's similar but too different facial wise
also it's the first time we've seen a character wear a suit in the franchise, just underscores how manipulative this guy is

hint: he's the head of SIRCAA, wonder what happened to Strelok...

I had to double take when I saw the suit, I sometimes forget that the "Zone" is a tiny area and the rest of the world is still going on outside in the lore lol. Had the same thing when I read roadside picnic when I was like 13. So used to global apocalypse tropes that a contained anomalous area is really weird. Such a cool concept though

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I had to double take when I saw the suit, I sometimes forget that the "Zone" is a tiny area and the rest of the world is still going on outside in the lore lol. Had the same thing when I read roadside picnic when I was like 13. So used to global apocalypse tropes that a contained anomalous area is really weird. Such a cool concept though
It's interesting that characters in the original trilogy always mope about having to scavenge tech to build radios or equipment - did the military/bandits somehow steal everything smuggled across the border? Then why does Sidorovich exist? Half the merchants boasting about their smuggling routes to the outside world?

It's always been odd that somehow besides a few weapons and clothes they couldn't really get anything else - even hand tools, see CoP - sent to the Zone, at least until now, although maybe they might enforce the trope by claiming the border guards raid places for tech or who knows what.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
wonder how many mobiks and ukranian soldiers have died waiting by now

e: why are you dumb bombing me? I'm not complaining about the delay, just wondering how many won't be around to play it.

Last edited: