Serious S2K thread

Nebulae
/me spellchecks your action, handing back a grade that disappoints your parents. You are grounded for two weeks because you tried to reason with your parents and, as usual, they said you were being disrespectful. Satirical manages to escape the realm by PMing a staff member. After wading in the nothingness for 20 odd minutes am, he is teleported back to spawn. Moments later, he grabs a ration package from the dispenser. Recycling it, Satirical uses what tokens he has to pay off a CP to go to your house. He offers you pain relievers, but little are you aware they are laced with cocaine; not at a lethal dose, but enough to exacerbate your delirious state.
After explaining to my parents that any spelling errors and attempts to reason were from delirium, and that calling out grammar is a cheap trick, I am off the hook. I politely refuse the medication, because as stated in This Thread, I do not really use pain relievers. Furthermore, I arrest and detain the CP for disturbing me. I interrogate him, and uncover your plot. I report you to the OTA.

Reactions: List

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
After explaining to my parents that any spelling errors and attempts to reason were from delirium, and that calling out grammar is a cheap trick, I am off the hook. I politely refuse the medication, because as stated in This Thread, I do not really use pain relievers. Furthermore, I arrest and detain the CP for disturbing me. I interrogate him, and uncover your plot. I report you to the OTA.

/it Your actions, which were not properly roleplayed, are voided by staff.

Reactions: List