/scandi/ general - VART FAN ÄR SOLEN!?!?!? Edition

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 42:

I have infiltrated the norden countries by wearing a thick beard and jacket, their language is still unknown but I’ve been decrypting it slowly. Supplies are running low and no contact from HQ.

Day 44: I have finally been spottes by 2 nordeners but instead of fighting me they started insulting the norwegian, I took the chance to escape.

Day 50: It’s cold outside and I may freeze soon, but I believe I’ve been having hallucination, I’ve saw a nordener in beach shorts and short sleeve taking a walk near the mountains. My mind is playing tricks on me in this cold weather...

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Day 42:

I have infiltrated the norden countries by wearing a thick beard and jacket, their language is still unknown but I’ve been decrypting it slowly. Supplies are running low and no contact from HQ.

Day 44: I have finally been spottes by 2 nordeners but instead of fighting me they started insulting the norwegian, I took the chance to escape.

Day 50: It’s cold outside and I may freeze soon, but I believe I’ve been having hallucination, I’ve saw a nordener in beach shorts and short sleeve taking a walk near the mountains. My mind is playing tricks on me in this cold weather...
Its actually pretty nice now, only like -5 here in stockholm. Was -17 or something this morning i think?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Day 42:

Når du tjekker din episke skandi tråd men ser en engelsk post

Z78DjY5.png

“Only below freezing, perfect day for the beach”

it's been 2 celsius today better than most of last week

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
“Only below freezing, perfect day for the beach”
I mean yeah i put on a t-shirt, my wind jacket and my ice skates and headed out.
Gonna roll around the snow or jump in the water and take a nice sauna later! A perfect monday!
[doublepost=1549294648][/doublepost]You wanna tag along fellow nord? @Mic15000

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I mean yeah i put on a t-shirt, my wind jacket and my ice skates and headed out.
Gonna roll around the snow or jump in the water and take a nice sauna later! A perfect monday!
[doublepost=1549294648][/doublepost]You wanna tag along fellow nord? @Mic15000

*Smiles nervously* ahah yes I-I totally know how to Ice skate, ahah I just... I lost them you know whoopsie doopsie, I MEAN ARG SHIVER ME THIMB- (wait that’s pirates) Uhm, vallhalla be damned, I will be back to my perfectly norden home with my beautiful totally built boat.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
*Smiles nervously* ahah yes I-I totally know how to Ice skate, ahah I just... I lost them you know whoopsie doopsie, I MEAN ARG SHIVER ME THIMB- (wait that’s pirates) Uhm, vallhalla be damned, I will be back to my perfectly norden home with my beautiful totally built boat.
Okej kanske en fika senare då?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
that is öhhh
the finnland svensken
avoid at all costs

det är för många bullar för en person jag hjälper gärna till med att äta