/scandi/ general - VART FAN ÄR SOLEN!?!?!? Edition

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@Rabid is the sole reason for why Britain's coasts stand unravaged by longboat attacks

should he choose to abandon his honourary role as ambassador, no monastary will stand safe

UzGawZ1.jpg

Me and the boys in 793 ravaging the coast of England and murdering Christian heathens

Reactions: List

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
So, is Finland like the Basque but nordic?
the basque equivalent to scandinavia has to be like the sàmis (indigenous people of northern norway and sweden) or something because the finnish just call themselves scandinavian to look cool whilst they go to estonia for cheap groceries and have a fully autonomous state (dont even herd reindeer)

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
rabid i will contain myself only for you but you're playing a dangerous game picking an individual side from inside the scandi union

one could almost assume from this meme that you hold some form of favouritism for (lord help me for i almost dare not suggest it or invoke the thought), the danes.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
last i checked the norwegians were the ones that had a 40:1 kill to death ratio in the battle for stamford bridge

name another scandinavian that's singlehandedly killed more

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
rabid i will contain myself only for you but you're playing a dangerous game picking an individual side from inside the scandi union

one could almost assume from this meme that you hold some form of favouritism for (lord help me for i almost dare not suggest it or invoke the thought), the danes.

Vær forsigtig med dine ord Shrike eller ved Odin du for en smag af min sko

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I couldn't fit multiple flags in :(

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
last i checked the norwegians were the ones that had a 40:1 kill to death ratio in the battle for stanford bridge

name another scandinavian that's singlehandedly killed more
let's not get ridiculous here maxenzie

I couldn't fit multiple flags in :(
rabid i understand your intentions but you have to remember that behind the Öresund bridge there lies a deep history of two countries that have had the most recorded wars and conflicts between any two currently standing modern nations ever

if sweden, denmark and norway were the only three countries on earth and there was no outside threat to band up against, it's safe to say that we would still be pummeling eachother to this day