[Serious] Finlay please let us know

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
this community's obsession with finlay is probably one of the creepier things about it
when we remember we have grown ass men erotically roleplaying then the obsession with finlay looks like a distraction
Was worse when he first joined the community, to be honest.

And those cringey advert videos - Christ.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Was worse when he first joined the community, to be honest.

And those cringey advert videos - Christ.
WELCOME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATCHING UP WITH FINLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
My personal opinion is that this is all a plan for attention, you can easily bullshit on the internet into pretending to be a girl or whatnot and I think this is the same case here.

Don't get mad at me for being entitled to an opinion.

Nebulae
My personal opinion is that this is all a plan for attention, you can easily bullshit on the internet into pretending to be a girl or whatnot and I think this is the same case here.

Don't get mad at me for being entitled to an opinion.
What's he even claiming this time?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What's he even claiming this time?
That he has some form of cancer and will be dead by the time he reaches 20, I dunno what it is exactly.

Merged:
this
gonna copy what i posted on lp forum since you guys are still falling for his dumb ploy for attention

pf3CUbb.png

pretended to have EDS so people would sympathise with him

showed how everybody was a huge hypocrite, shitting on someone constantly then starting to be all cutesy and apologetic when that someone said they had a fatal disease

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk i might sound like a fucking dick

but...
doctors are usually not allowed to make a diagnose that early and which states when people are going to die and he also started talking about his disease TWICE and both times was when he got banned from ts for a month
maybe it's a coincidence but who knows
Is an autosomal dominant defect in the type-III collagen synthesis; now thought to affect approximately 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 200,000.[20] Most are only diagnosed after rupturing, so it is believed that many more may well go undiagnosed. The vascular type is considered one of the more serious forms of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome because blood vessels and organs are fragile and prone to tearing (rupture). Many patients with EDS type 4 express a characteristic facial appearance (large eyes, small chin, sunken cheeks, thin nose and lips, lobeless ears), have a small stature with a slim build, and typically have thin, pale, translucent skin (veins can usually be seen on the chest and abdomen) with very easy bruising and propensity to develop ecchymoses (bruising without trauma). Degree of severity depends on the nature of the mutations involved. The current statistics, based largely on those only diagnosed after rupturing, indicate that about one in four people diagnosed with vascular type EDS develop a significant health problem by age 20 and more than 80 percent develop life-threatening complications by age 40.
the chance that he actually has the deadly form of the syndrome is actually very small (1 in 50,000 to 1 in 200,000) and only 1 in 4 will die of it.