[Serious] Finlay please let us know

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
does he actually have a condition
its hard to tell if its just for attention and sympathy
some one said he has EB/ED? I find that hard to believe because his skin looks smooth and pudgy.
Which brings me to the other point, some one said he had heart problems from his weight? if so, maybe we should encourage him to get in better health??/
And finally, is this the place to try and /seriously/ talk about your issues when you fully know that most people do not like here; why would they give a damn if they did not like you in a first place? Maybe sharing this story on your mom's Facebook friend circle be more beneficial because there would be more understanding people there instead of here.
Oh well, what ever the case be, hope everyone has a healthy life :ok:

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
does he actually have a condition
its hard to tell if its just for attention and sympathy
some one said he has EB/ED? I find that hard to believe because his skin looks smooth and pudgy.
Which brings me to the other point, some one said he had heart problems from his weight? if so, maybe we should encourage him to get in better health??/
And finally, is this the place to try and /seriously/ talk about your issues when you fully know that most people do not like here; why would they give a damn if they did not like you in a first place? Maybe sharing this story on your mom's Facebook friend circle be more beneficial because there would be more understanding people there instead of here.
Oh well, what ever the case be, hope everyone has a healthy life :ok:
I care because, how will I be able to tune into Catching up with Finlay.
If Finlay is not here?

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
Well, I mean. This thread has three pages and no for sure answers so..I mean, really. What is up with him? Like, what's he claiming to have wrong?

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Was worse when he first joined the community, to be honest.

And those cringey advert videos - Christ.
ATTENTION CITY 17
i remember someone once played that in the server sounds i think