[Serious]In Memory Of Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
This topic is nothing about the community. nothing about anything even connected to this forum. this is for the memory of my wonderfull, fallen horse. Felix.

he Passed away at the age of 7. May his soul rest in peace.

5ce60bf596274a339e3e4b7649b2dc0f.png

It started today, 6:00 AM As he bangs the farm door.. My dad wakes up as he heads to him, hearing the loud bangs.. the horse had internal bleeding, Before that he had a rather deadly Virus called Koly, it pretty much makes the horse have immense pain, consulting him to literally injure himself in a desperate attempt to stop the painfull virus.. my dad, had to see poor felix die infront of his eyes... i still cry as i make this post thinking about how much feelings he must have had that moment he passed away.. i cant take the feelings but to literally cry like crazy.. i've knew him for three years and we had an amazing connection.. i cant believe he is gone so fast.. i am literally on the verge of breaking down as i write this and this is 12 at night.. i cant but just keep crying at him..

i still to this very moment remember how i'd play with him as he attempts to catch my hand as i lift it preventing him to catch it.. the playing days and all the good times i had.. the rides and the times.. i still cant believe he is gone.. it just stuffs my brain with anti feelings... i cant stop crying.. i just cant..

@Blackquill @Subeh tagging two of my best friends.. i hope this gets spreaded.

R-I-P, Felix, you will be remembered.

Last edited:

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
i'd just like to fix and i am ashamed of this, i've had the horse for 3 years.

I Just talked to my dad ( he didnt tell me, first time i knew was from my mom. ).. he seems to also be recovering... I'll miss him.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i'd just like to fix and i am ashamed of this, i've had the horse for 3 years.

I Just talked to my dad ( he didnt tell me ).. he seems to also be recovering... I'll miss him.

Dude, I broke down crying in the middle of school after my nan's dog died.

So I can't imagine what you're going through.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Dude, I broke down crying in the middle of school after my nan's dog died.

So I can't imagine what you're going through.
Yeah.. its realy, realy painfull.. but i'm calming down.

i'd like to thank this amazing community for the amazing support!

Exept for one douchebag i wont say his name. i thank you.

Reactions: List

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
I've actually had my dog die recently.

my dog's name is Daisy. A Chocolate Lab. She had died with a cancer in her lungs. For a while we had not known it was cancer, we had thought she had something in her stomach. For a while, she would make this terrible noise like she was about to throw up. Later we had found out that was liquid in her lungs, choking her. Later, we had a family meeting. That was when my parents had explained that she had cancer. I shad broke down right there.

At the time, my mom had explained that she probably wouldn't make it until Christmas. At which, it was drawing near. I had felt helpless in that time, until one day during school, my mom had texted me during class, telling me she was going to pick me up. When we had gotten home, we had said our goodbyes, before my dad sent her off to a trip to the vet. One last time. She was 16 years old in human years, pretty old.

I'm sorry if I had derailed your post, but I had thought it was appropriate to post this here.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I've actually had my dog die recently.

my dog's name is Daisy. A Chocolate Lab. She had died with a cancer in her lungs. For a while we had not known it was cancer, we had thought she had something in her stomach. For a while, she would make this terrible noise like she was about to throw up. Later we had found out that was liquid in her lungs, choking her. Later, we had a family meeting. That was when my parents had explained that she had cancer. I shad broke down right there.

At the time, my mom had explained that she probably wouldn't make it until Christmas. At which, it was drawing near. I had felt helpless in that time, until one day during school, my mom had texted me during class, telling me she was going to pick me up. When we had gotten home, we had said our goodbyes, before my dad sent her off to a trip to the vet. One last time. She was 16 years old in human years, pretty old.

I'm sorry if I had derailed your post, but I had thought it was appropriate to post this here.

You have 0 reason to say sorry friend, i appreciate the story telling.

I am sorry for your loss. Mine was an instant impact.. but it doesnt matter how fast, or slow it hits, it hits. hard.

May she rest in peace.

Also, good thing there is some normal people and not a bunch of cancerous kids (D-.. DUNJAM EHM-...)

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
While I dislike horses in general for my own reasons I am truly sorry for your loss. May Felix have eternal sugar cubes on which to munch.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Also, good thing there is some normal people and not a bunch of cancerous kids (D-.. DUNJAM EHM-...)

While I would like to tell you that it sucks when your pets die, lashing out at other community members by calling them 'cancer' on a serious thread, where the person at hand hasn't even made an appearance is in extremely poor taste.

Either way, hope you feel better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.