[Serious]In Memory Of Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
That sounds like a terrible virus
Is there a cure?
The only cure is staying strong and not falling to the virus, sadly, the virus he got was too strong.
[doublepost=1474613450][/doublepost]
While I dislike horses in general for my own reasons I am truly sorry for your loss. May Felix have eternal sugar cubes on which to munch.
haha thanks, i'll miss the poor fella.
[doublepost=1474613548][/doublepost]
While I would like to tell you that it sucks when your pets die, lashing out at other community members by calling them 'cancer' on a serious thread, where the person at hand hasn't even made an appearance is in extremely poor taste.

Either way, hope you feel better soon
He have made appearance, i'll try to copy what he said.

this reminds me when my horse got shot as they were eating his dick.

i made sure blackquill removed his post.

Feel free to ask him.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The only cure is staying strong and not falling to the virus, sadly, the virus he got was too strong.
[doublepost=1474613450][/doublepost]
haha thanks, i'll miss the poor fella.
[doublepost=1474613548][/doublepost]
He have made appearance, i'll try to copy what he said.

this reminds me when my horse got shot as they were eating his dick.

i made sure blackquill removed his post.

Feel free to ask him.

actually i said reminds me of the time my horse got shot cause maggots were eating his dick i wasnt trying to make fun of u or anything you are just being sensitive atm about the whole situation so dont try and put words in my mouth

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
sorry to hear your loss my friend
if you're like feeling super super shit just speak to me over steam dude, I'll do anything to make you feel a tiny bit better

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
sorry to hear your loss my friend
if you're like feeling super super shit just speak to me over steam dude, I'll do anything to make you feel a tiny bit better
<3

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Is there a reason you posted this on a roleplaying forum?
I'm truly sorry for your horse and all but... why?

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Is there a reason you posted this on a roleplaying forum?
I'm truly sorry for your horse and all but... why?

I Have friends here, not everything in this forum needs to be about the community or the server itself.

this subforum is called General for a reason.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
You knew the consequences by posting this thread on nebulous astro, no offence but most of the ppl here wouldn't care that much, sorry.
Rest in peace felix

Reactions: List
Nebulae
You've seen how threads have been before.

This is nothing new.

Nebulous aint a place for extreme seriousness.

I remember people posting that someone was a autist who did nothing good and "lol rip" in a thread about a dead guy on LemonPunch

Reactions: List

patty

Proton
Nebulae
I just searched up Koly and got no results. If this is true then I'm sorry for your loss, however, there were no such result for Koly.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Dear Ass-tr0,
You should truly be ashamed of yourself.
You begin by making a thread about your dear pet who has recently died, making it public to everyone, including strangers and people you dislike. You announce the death of your pet for no particular reason and on a platform which has no context to the subject. I feel that this thread was extremely unneccessary and that you disrespected Felix.

It feels like you tried to take advantage of this tragic event and make people feel bad for you.
The way you wrote the OP with no-capitals and several dots after every sentence enforces this theory.
This as well:
i hope this gets spreaded.

But, alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, let's say you genuinely wanted support and people to talk to. The way you reacted to people criticizing is unnacceptable in my eyes and you're acting like just because a tragic event happened in your life you're free to act like an asshole to other members.
Also, good thing there is some normal people and not a bunch of cancerous kids (D-.. DUNJAM EHM-...)
get a life
i'd like to not have your advice

now please leave
ts okay, you'll get your fate soon enough

i'd ask politely for the cancer trio
s known that the cancer crew enjoys being the cancer disrespectful brats they are, cant stop them.

How can you see this as being okay? Especially on such a ''serious'' thread that discusses a sensitive topic..

How do you know something tragic hasn't happened to the people you called ''cancer?''. How do you know that their pet/family member/friends etc haven't died recently?

It feels like you put the [Serious] tag in the title just to be able to ban or remove any hate you get or any criticism, yet you yourself are for some reason allowed to hate, call people cancer, etc, and not get punished. You're a giant hypocrite and you're being a giant douchebag to other members on this site, no matter if they do wrong or right.

Conclusion/TL;DR
You didn't have to make this thread.
You could've informed your closest friends on steam or on a private conversation to avoid any hate or ''cancer''.
You didn't have to act like a fucking asshole.

I'm truly sorry for your horse Felix, and I hope you get better soon, but fix your attitude if you want sympathy from others.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Alright, having to come on here and clean up a bunch of posts during my free time isn't exactly something I'd call useful.

Keep it clean, keep it serious, and if you're gonna post something that you know will trigger someone then just don't or you can spend a day off the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.