[Serious]In Memory Of Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Dear Ass-tr0,
You should truly be ashamed of yourself.
You begin by making a thread about your dear pet who has recently died, making it public to everyone, including strangers and people you dislike. You announce the death of your pet for no particular reason and on a platform which has no context to the subject. I feel that this thread was extremely unneccessary and that you disrespected Felix.

It feels like you tried to take advantage of this tragic event and make people feel bad for you.
The way you wrote the OP with no-capitals and several dots after every sentence enforces this theory.
This as well:

But, alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, let's say you genuinely wanted support and people to talk to. The way you reacted to people criticizing is unnacceptable in my eyes and you're acting like just because a tragic event happened in your life you're free to act like an asshole to other members.

How can you see this as being okay? Especially on such a ''serious'' thread that discusses a sensitive topic..

How do you know something tragic hasn't happened to the people you called ''cancer?''. How do you know that their pet/family member/friends etc haven't died recently?

It feels like you put the [Serious] tag in the title just to be able to ban or remove any hate you get or any criticism, yet you yourself are for some reason allowed to hate, call people cancer, etc, and not get punished. You're a giant hypocrite and you're being a giant douchebag to other members on this site, no matter if they do wrong or right.

Conclusion/TL;DR
You didn't have to make this thread.
You could've informed your closest friends on steam or on a private conversation to avoid any hate or ''cancer''.
You didn't have to act like a fucking asshole.

I'm truly sorry for your horse Felix, and I hope you get better soon, but fix your attitude if you want sympathy from others.

Alright, breakdown time.

1: i didnt call you cancer. i called Dunjam, Lutic, etc cancer because they derailed the topic to a trolling point and abusing my current state. if this was nothing but 'hope you feel better' or something like that, none of this bullshit would've happened, but assholes enjoy being assholes, right?

2: I Posted this publicly because i felt the community should know, as i am a part of it. if you didnt gain intrest in it you should have skipped and went straight to the other forums.

3: saying i disrespected my horse's death by posting this you should propably think what you're saying.

4: Dunjam is known for trolling in the community for a while, getting perma'd in LP and having a 1 month ban for cursing on ROOC and RDMING ME, now you can understnad why he is here in the first place doing this.

i'm going to ask nicely, quit posting on this post until a mod comes here to figure this mess out. you are being nothing but a leech sucking the life from me at the moment, so leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.