[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
This was not a real coup. It was basically fabricated by Erdoğan in order to show himself like a hero on the media. He has gone on "Holiday vacation" exactly a day before this started. If it was an actual coup, the soldiers would shoot the air; Telling the civilians to disperse.

If it was an actual coup, the military would turn the Erdoğan's "White Chateu" into a pile of ash from the start. If this was an actual coup, 106 soldiers wouldn't have DIED, along the measly 47 sheep that died. I am utterly disappointed, and mostly terrified now. Erdoğan has prevailed, and my country is now simply dipping into a big well full of nothing but broken dreams and futureless dead ends.

Because an actual coup would need some time to plan, would take them some time to acually organize and gather. Not a 5-hour thing where we watch a chopper do circles in the air for hours, randomly opening fire. Turkish military is way, way stronger and larger than many think. This is the exact opposite of what would happen.

Even, I have watched a group of people try and grab a soldier's rifle from his hands, which they succeded at; The soldier did not even show any sort of emotion or resistance. Some soldiers were lied to, and told that it was a drill. This is utter bullshit, and the start of Turkey becoming full of ragheaded sheep.

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
This was not a real coup. It was basically fabricated by Erdoğan in order to show himself like a hero on the media. He has gone on "Holiday vacation" exactly a day before this started. If it was an actual coup, the soldiers would shoot the air; Telling the civilians to disperse.

If it was an actual coup, the military would turn the Erdoğan's "White Chateu" into a pile of ash from the start. If this was an actual coup, 106 soldiers wouldn't have DIED, along the measly 47 sheep that died. I am utterly disappointed, and mostly terrified now. Erdoğan has prevailed, and my country is now simply dipping into a big well full of nothing but broken dreams and futureless dead ends.

Because an actual coup would need some time to plan, would take them some time to acually organize and gather. Not a 5-hour thing where we watch a chopper do circles in the air for hours, randomly opening fire. Turkish military is way, way stronger and larger than many think. This is the exact opposite of what would happen.

Even, I have watched a group of people try and grab a soldier's rifle from his hands, which they succeded at; The soldier did not even show any sort of emotion or resistance. Some soldiers were lied to, and told that it was a drill. This is utter bullshit, and the start of Turkey becoming full of ragheaded sheep.
Read 1984 and prepare yourself

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Read 1984 and prepare yourself

That's basically what's going to happen, except in a way more of a "ALLAHU AKBAR" sense.

Where a huge majority actually THINK they are free. It hurts to see people crying about their freedom and democracy being hurt, while military supports traditional democracy and secularism.

Mr.Wolf

Neutrino
Nebulae
The gunfights and heli flights are stopped for now but few F-16 is still on the air. After this it will solve with diplomacy but this night if Erdogan (Mr. Presedento) says '' Everyone to streets'' to civilians..............That AH-1Z Cobra's start to use Hydra rockets....

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
One thing I don't understand is why the rest of the army did absolutely nothing while saying they were against the coup. This is weird - coup soldiers surrendered very easily as well. It's either all a game or there's something very deep being planned in the army.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
One thing I don't understand is why the rest of the army did absolutely nothing while saying they were against the coup. This is weird - coup soldiers surrendered very easily as well. It's either all a game or there's something very deep being planned in the army.

Checkmate.- Anyway, @harry could you lock this place up before people start arguments, please? I'd rather keep the forums peaceful, since it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.