[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
None of this would've happened if they just had a proper military police lead that didn't allow corrupt mp's

Reactions: List
Nebulae
13686763_987446244697949_133225403088559511_n.jpg

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
This was all Erdogan's plan. Turkey had a coup before and in that time army invaded the strategic locations at past midnight and caught all in TBMM and they caught Prime minister. Today what we see here is army blocks the bridges at 22-23 (10-11 pm) and fights. Erdogan and others were speaking to the people from news channels. Normally they'd be shut down by Army. He also said that he'll head to the airport with his plane and it was not shot down...why? Because it was all planned.

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
This was all Erdogan's plan. Turkey had a coup before and in that time army invaded the strategic locations at past midnight and caught all in TBMM and they caught Prime minister. Today what we see here is army blocks the bridges at 22-23 (10-11 pm) and fights. Erdogan and others were speaking to the people from news channels. Normally they'd be shut down by Army. He also said that he'll head to the airport with his plane and it was not shot down...why? Because it was all planned.

Erdogan is a fucking extremist and should be shut down.

But that's none of my business

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Also note that, ONLY TRT was blocked by the coup, TRT is basically the main turkish channel. If you want a coup to succeed you also have to shut down all media, now tayyip could communicate with his supporters to go outside and resist. Even I could see when he called people out, after that moment i knew that it was a hoax coup.
yeah but in the age of the internet and telephone cutting all media isn't as easy as it was back in the day

Erdogan is a fucking extremist and should be shut down.

But that's none of my business
nobody really needed your opinion to realize that

Status
Not open for further replies.