Not open for further replies.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Leftist media claiming its all over and changing the subject
sky news is reporting it tho
so i guess that's good

no one really watches that though so of course we have to liten about theresa may's gender all morning.
how is the world still a thing lmao

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sky news is reporting it tho
so i guess that's good

no one really watches that though so of course we have to liten about theresa may's gender all morning.
how is the world still a thing lmao
Sky news is also left wing media all controlled by jews. Best sources right now are turkish people themselfs like ranger and nicrobe, or common sense.
[doublepost=1468652348][/doublepost]
Well, sorry to burst your bubble
But
It is over
Where did you read that? Cnn?

Praetorian

Neutrino
Nebulae
Sky news is also left wing media all controlled by jews. Best sources right now are turkish people themselfs like ranger and nicrobe, or common sense.

As a matter of fact

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWS

But then
Considering how weak and poorly planned this coup was
It was destined to fail
Unless they have some super hidden force
Or reinforcements
Tactic
They are pretty much done

Reactions: List

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
As a matter of fact

But then
It was destined to fail
Or reinforcements
Tactic
to be honest if you want to know anything about what's going on in the world that actually matters, go there

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As a matter of fact

But then
It was destined to fail
Or reinforcements
Tactic
Yeah this was one of the worst coup attempts ever but its not done yet. Only the goverment claimed that its over and that they killed a general who was in charge. But thats not confirmed. Since when should you trust a goverment.
[doublepost=1468652760][/doublepost]
seemed pretty effective with how fast moving it all was at the start
So if I have to run 5 miles and run really fast first 2 miles then quit because I ran out of breath its effective? The coup was shit.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah this was one of the worst coup attempts ever but its not done yet. Only the goverment claimed that its over and that they killed a general who was in charge. But thats not confirmed. Since when should you trust a goverment.
So if I have to run 5 miles and run really fast first 2 miles then quit because I ran out of breath its effective? The coup was shit.
at least they did something
there's still a chance this isnt done yet

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I am the one who is saying its not done yet. Its common sense. Why attempt a coup if this is all they could do. The only leader of the coup they killed is 1 general which is only claimed by the goverment and not confirmed

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
well i saw the military surrendering
but i guess it could blow up again at any moment
i guess just sit tight for now

Praetorian

Neutrino
Nebulae

Well, not going to lie there was a shitstorm as soon as they realised what was going down
All the calls from TV's and mosques
All the false news
It is really hard to know what/who to trust, so much pollution
But then, seeing they had no important officials or anything in their hand
With only small parts of army
It was not possible for them to win

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
I think something like 800 soldiers (the one's involved) have been arrested. It looks like the government has put it down.

Also people throw around the possibility of WW3 way too much...I'm not that old but things worse than this have happened in my lifetime and they had a bigger risk of world war.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
to be honest if you want to know anything about what's going on in the world that actually matters, go there
I am the one who is saying its not done yet. Its common sense. Why attempt a coup if this is all they could do. The only leader of the coup they killed is 1 general which is only claimed by the goverment and not confirmed
You are all aware, @Praetorian is a turk who lives in Istanbul right?

You are also all aware, that nobody will for sure know if the Coup is over, until at least a few days have passed. The was fighting in Malatya, where 10 military cargo planes landed. If they carried troops, that means between 500-900 troops.

I also don't beleive that a coup was performed with less than 1000 people on board, that makes no sense. We have 30-50 semod accounted deaths from the Coup's forces, and 700-900 semod arrests counted.

There can't only be that many.

People have been saying the coup is over all day, yet every time they do, more bombs and fighting starts.

Has anyone explained what happened to the revolting Airforce, or the fighting in Malatya, or what that ship in the straits is doing?

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
not very well planned it seems, apparently a lot of the soldiers that have surrendered have said they were told it was just a training exercise, and didnt realize until people started attacking them

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As good as a coup would be for turkey there is no. Tayyip might be someone we hate, but sure he is smart af, using this fake coup to gain voters and reduce the turkish army.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As good as a coup would be for turkey there is no. Tayyip might be someone we hate, but sure he is smart af, using this fake coup to gain voters and reduce the turkish army.
I don't think he would kill his 16 y/o son and bomb his own building to gain more votes when he is already sitting in the government

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't think he would kill his 16 y/o son and bomb his own building to gain more votes when he is already sitting in the government

Like, there is very little possibility that the Turkish military, who throws coups regularly, could have screwed this up this badly. The way you throw a coup is pretty straightforward, first you grab the leader, then shut down the media, then put the leader on the media, humiliated. Instead, these people decided to throw the coup while tayyip was on vacation. And apparently didn’t even attempt to secure him. By the time the coup began, he was already in a secret location. Then the whole thing went straight to hell, very quickly. The coup told people to go home, while tayyip told his people to go on the street. So the coup supporters were at home, while the tayyip supporters were out on the streets. This is exactly the opposite situation a coup would want.

The head of the military never came out and supported the coup. None of the top military officials did. No one even announced that they were in charge. In short, the whole thing could have been better arranged for tayyip himself, who now looks like a hero of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.