Resolved Severely Limit combine deployments in Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Definetely agree with you that main force should be cps. Imo, OTA have been shining for a while in s2k heavy maps, so it's time for CPs to be more in the spotlight.

Arguably could let OTA also go under cover. Though why they'd do that icly I don't really know.
OTA but they're dressed like Resident Evil Tyrants

We get a Mr. X OTA

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
NG need to be WEARY of rebels

Undercover Cops need to sabotage shit up

the Shadow wizard Money Gang need to FUND more attacks against the NG

There needs to be a Triangle of CONFLICT.

ota come in when the time is right (tm)

Undercover cops need actually things to sabotage. I can't say I've seen anything interesting for them to do beyond either trying to walk into the pd and bomb something (not that hard given they're mostly out on patrol) or trying to sneak into the CTE building.

There's not enough little spy stuff for the combine to do I think.

Nebulae
Definetely agree with you that main force should be cps. Imo, OTA have been shining for a while in s2k heavy maps, so it's time for CPs to be more in the spotlight.

Arguably could let OTA also go under cover. Though why they'd do that icly I don't really know.
Can restrict OTA To clandestine bases/blacksites and have them act as commanders for the cop cells

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Undercover cops need actually things to sabotage. I can't say I've seen anything interesting for them to do beyond either trying to walk into the pd and bomb something (not that hard given they're mostly out on patrol) or trying to sneak into the CTE building.

There's not enough little spy stuff for the combine to do I think.
nahh they've got plenty trust me

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
OTA but they're dressed like Resident Evil Tyrants

We get a Mr. X OTA
OTA soldier painted to look like a blacksuit. Looking like an Panther disguised as an M10 - so out of place and uncanny.

ALSO just a small footnote, the Roofs in which OTA position themselves are accessible by ladders on the side of the building. Buildings that cannot be accesed via ladder have an invisible wall preventing you from getting ontop of them.

Nebulae
@Numbers and i have discussed this and reached the following solutions:

- national guard will ignore OTA presence in the infestation zone from now on (unless OTA shoots at them first, which generally won't happen). this is partially to uphold some semblance of equilibrium, partially because the IZ 'technically' falls out of free state's occupied territories, and partially because it is convenient for them to use OTA as a boogeymen to keep civilians out of IZ.

- consequently, national guard will get much more serious about shooting trespassers into the IZ as they were meant to. hanging around in the infested zone in the first place would carry connotations of being considered a 'collaborator' (or having any reason to hide from the 'law' whatsoever)

- the national guard will not go outside the 'city limits' under normal circumstances (so the entire tunnel network & the outskirts warehouse & most of the river is off limits to them), this gives combine further breathing room in those areas.

- rebel mines will not be sold or sourced from any source during this map, and mines placed on sewer entrances will be removed by staff if found w/ no refunds

while sewer deployments into the city remain available, they likely will happen less frequently as these access points are unfavorable to combine to begin with and only really useful for specific & targeted operations (which is how they should be used, as is)

all of this is subject to change depending on how it works out

with all this said, we are going to mark this as locked & resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.