hawaiian shirts god tier :^)
hawaiian shirts aint even bad to be honest
shit like uh, this
TB29UC5kfuSBuNkHFqDXXXfhVXa_!!735712629.png

i fuck with

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
if you shill supreme, bape and yeezy and think its the peak of clothes you are the lowest lifeform on the planet

sleazecore can be cool if you pull it off

if you cant pull it off it is also equally terrible
vintage ish/older bape was alright tbh, but they went full apeshit with the primark tier childish designs and garish camos on literally everything, couldn't touch that shit with a pole nowadays

also I kinda fuck with the yeezy waverunners but the rest of the lineup is awful

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
if you shill supreme, bape and yeezy and think its the peak of clothes you are the lowest lifeform on the planet

sleazecore can be cool if you pull it off

if you cant pull it off it is also equally terrible
you have two options

fork over hundreds of monies for a hoodie with a rectangle on it

or

a couple of monies for a second hand, if not new, hawaiian shirt

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
y'all :heyzeus: talking about fashion but you dont know what the fuck fashion is

mIfmAPI.jpg

sorry FUCKERS

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
oh my i sometimes roll with the same look, minus the Hawaiian shirt
mnml trackpants too
might grab a Hawaiian shirt now man lmao
at least you can wear it for more than one month of the year lul
[doublepost=1541114017][/doublepost]
unironically i think the whole sleazecore thing is actually a good look if you do it right but id imagine its hard to do and wouldnt suit me personally
I can't imagine much more than 15% of this forum being able to pull off sleazecore

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
at least you can wear it for more than one month of the year lul
[doublepost=1541114017][/doublepost]
I can't imagine much more than 15% of this forum being able to pull off sleazecore
yea but i think still its a good look and not a meme

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
am i the only o ne who adores vapormaxes? almost everyone I know thinks they’re terrible but I love them. i think they’re so fucking cool.

1516755985108.png

based sleazecore
I think I could pull off sleazecore. I was dragged off my bed at 11am during a wake n bake session to get to a family members wedding and threw on an old suit jacket and pants my dad left me when he died along with a cheap zara dress shirt. wore a pair of fake wayfarers to hid the red eyes and caught a train. was chain smoking a pack of malo reds outside at some point with my faggy cousin who goes on /fa/ a lot. he told me I personnified sleazecore and asked if he could take a pic of me to post and then id become a meme. i told him he was a big faggot and punched him in the gut then went to play football with the children.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
am i the only o ne who adores vapormaxes? almost everyone I know thinks they’re terrible but I love them. i think they’re so fucking cool.

I think I could pull off sleazecore. I was dragged off my bed at 11am during a wake n bake session to get to a family members wedding and threw on an old suit jacket and pants my dad left me when he died along with a cheap zara dress shirt. wore a pair of old wayfarers to hid the red eyes and caught a train. was chain smoking a pack of malo reds outside at some point with my faggy cousin who goes on /fa/ a lot. he told me I personnified sleazecore and asked if he could take a pic of me to post and then id become a meme. i told him he was a big faggot and punched him in the gut then went to play football with the children.
That was a rollercoaster of a story from start to finish

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I think I could pull off sleazecore. I was dragged off my bed at 11am during a wake n bake session to get to a family members wedding and threw on an old suit jacket and pants my dad left me when he died along with a cheap zara dress shirt. wore a pair of fake wayfarers to hid the red eyes and caught a train. was chain smoking a pack of malo reds outside at some point with my faggy cousin who goes on /fa/ a lot. he told me I personnified sleazecore and asked if he could take a pic of me to post and then id become a meme. i told him he was a big faggot and punched him in the gut then went to play football with the children.
idealized sleazecore

cigarettes and coffee for breakfast is kino