Share your style of clothing.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
the only time i dont care is when im really tired or when im ill
i mean dont get me wrong i know a few people who have shittons of style

most genuine aussies just dont really care unless they're going to something formal

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
cause i dont like both at the same time, and i dont have any nice hoodie brands
sweatpants + hoodie??

like, just the classic adidas/nike shit

i mean dont get me wrong i know a few people who have shittons of style

most genuine aussies just dont really care unless they're going to something formal

i nearly died in 30c weather so i dont blame you but still

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
sweatpants + hoodie??

like, just the classic adidas/nike shit

i nearly died in 30c weather so i dont blame you but still
i wear a lot of hollister hoodies and i DESPISE people that walk around with sweatpants in public.
[doublepost=1541118591][/doublepost]so hoodie + sweatpants is out of the picture, fuck that i say

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why do the most random cunts walk around wearing specific stuff like thraser like cunt you obviously ain’t a skateboarder

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why do the most random cunts walk around wearing specific stuff like thraser like cunt you obviously ain’t a skateboarder
you strike me as a person who wears vans

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no you aren't

e:

If you wear brands such as Nike, Adidas and LeBrons and don't compete on a professional level in sports then you are a huge faggot if you hate on people who wear thrasher without skating

Last edited:
Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
no you aren't

e:

If you wear brands such as Nike, Adidas and LeBrons and don't compete on a professional level in sports then you are a huge faggot if you hate on people who wear thrasher without skating
people who don't skate and wear thrasher are posers smh my head
im pretty sure real skaters think of you as a huge faggot if you act and wear clothes like a skater without skating though

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
people who don't skate and wear thrasher are posers smh my head
im pretty sure real skaters think of you as a huge faggot if you act and wear clothes like a skater without skating though
skaters are faggots too who cares its fucking clothes lmao

would be different if you went around identifying as a skater, but if you just wear it because you like it and it looks good on you who the fuck cares

its not like people get hated on for not being in construction when they wear timberlands is it

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
no you aren't

e:

wearing adidas and not being a professional athlete is different than going out of your way to wear a niche clothing line like thrasher without being a skater to be a poser and that was my point

if they’re only wearing it because they like it that’s fine, but most people ive encountered who wear it do it explicitly to pose

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wearing adidas and not being a professional athlete is different than going out of your way to wear a niche clothing line like thrasher without being a skater to be a poser and that was my point

if they’re only wearing it because they like it that’s fine, but most people ive encountered who wear it do it explicitly to pose
its literally the exact same thing

you are 99% more of a faggot for hating on people wearing a brand associated with skaters if you don't even skate yourself

if you can wear timberlands without being in construction

LeBrons without playing ball

and Adidas without running track

then you can wear thrasher without skating

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its literally the exact same thing

you are 99% more of a faggot for hating on people wearing a brand associated with skaters if you don't even skate yourself

if you can wear timberlands without being in construction

LeBrons without playing ball

and Adidas without running track

then you can wear thrasher without skating
ok you’re not understanding the point i’m trying to make here clearly you have your opinion

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
188bd53a49d5184a37e901cfea581969.jpg
me

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ok you’re not understanding the point i’m trying to make he
would be different if you went around identifying as a skater, but if you just wear it because you like it and it looks good on you who the fuck cares

no i got it in this post

i have never seen anyone wearing it trying to pose as a skater but rather non-skater fags sperging out because they are wearing it as if they're defending something they aren't even a part of and it makes my fucking blood boil seeing people do it

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
no i got it in this post

i have never seen anyone wearing it trying to pose as a skater but rather non-skater fags sperging out because they are wearing it as if they're defending something they aren't even a part of and it makes my fucking blood boil seeing people do it
no im agreeing with you on that point that’s what you’re not getting

what im saying is, i have seen people explicitly wear it just to act as a poser more often than because they like it, and it’s more me going “why do that” instead of defending a fad im not even a part of