Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
708f8ff9d8d812b91fd69ce4c8b451c5.png

:(

feel like pure shit just want her back

nominate either this or H1Z1: Just Survive

i'd actually nominate project zomboid

game's first version was in 2011, and almost every update is a major one. less than a month ago the dev added fuckin dynamic weather and simulated climate

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
can’t speak for a solo experience
Thing is

The game was marketed towards the Fallout Audience, right? Which is mostly people who, I believe enjoy a good singleplayer experience. That's the kind of camp I'm in as a fan of the franchise. While I jokingly mock Fallout 3, I still enjoy the content it has to offer in terms of a decent story and RPG elements.

But Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 seem more like shooters with small rpg elements, rather than the other way around. Those who play with friends I'm glad can have fun with the game obviously, but imo the enjoyment comes from spending your time with people rather than the game if that makes sense

I'm sure a lot of activities that are boring af solo are fun with friends.

D

Deleted member 5162

"oh boy i'm so excited for another event where the combine win and literally nothing changes" @JohnLugo

Before you say, "But the Combine won", you're wrong, technically no one won that battle, Humanity Died, all Citadels were sliced by the Dyson Sphere and literally everyone died in it, even Breen, nothing was extracted out of the Earth, you can count the Aliens as the Combine, but they're something we don't know about, and the Combine were on the Earth, now they're dead.

To think, if the Citadel was sliced in the half, shouldn't Singularity happen, making a hole in the Dyson Sphere in the process? @Dallas