D

Deleted member 1381

4e016ffea59fadada53efad3825c1981.jpg

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
DtxE-cEWoAEBsJR.jpg

if your game protagonist isn't a late 20's white guy with short brown hair and a grizzled appearance you are literally supporting white genocide

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if your game protagonist isn't a late 20's white guy with short brown hair and a grizzled appearance you are literally supporting white genocide
ubisoft are king cucks you know this is going to have political subtext about beating the evil white man

but the more people complain the more they sell, the anti-ubi shills make ubi more money

fuck this game

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
ubisoft are king cucks you know this is going to have political subtext about beating the evil white man

but the more people complain the more they sell, the anti-ubi shills make ubi more money

fuck this game

I mean people had a big whine about how Far Cry 5 was all about murdering evil Christians and white men because haha sjws but it really wasn't about that at all lmao

still p shit writing but it wasn't what it was made out to be

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

fuck this game
If this was a female tied up with two men leering over her with weapons it would be frowned upon

“Mah equality!”

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
If this was a female tied up with two men leering over her with weapons it would be frowned upon

“Mah equality!”
if it was a black man with two white men it would be hated upon

"dis racism"

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I mean people had a big whine about how Far Cry 5 was all about murdering evil Christians and white men because haha sjws but it really wasn't about that at all lmao

still p shit writing but it wasn't what it was made out to be
i liked 5. i never felt it had the impression as killing the evil white religious man because you play as some cop and they’re cultists

the writing was edgy, like many far cry games, but im telling you this one will be terrible

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
i liked 5. i never felt it had the impression as killing the evil white religious man because you play as some cop and they’re cultists

the writing was edgy, like many far cry games, but im telling you this one will be terrible

I just find it pretty stupid how people scramble over eachother to try and find something political about a game

if there's a female character it must be a feminist plot to destroy gaming

if there's a black character it must be historical revisionism

if there's a LGBT character it must be the gay agenda forcing it's way into things again

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
I just find it pretty stupid how people scramble over eachother to try and find something political about a game

if there's a female character it must be a feminist plot to destroy gaming

if there's a black character it must be historical revisionism

if there's a LGBT character it must be the gay agenda forcing it's way into things again
Nah I just think it’s clear pandering from a company that in all fairness couldn’t give a fuck but is doing it to reel in the bucks. Just looks ingenuous and cringey.

Nebulae
Nah I just think it’s clear pandering from a company that in all fairness couldn’t give a fuck but is doing it to reel in the bucks. Just looks ingenuous and cringey.

I mean I don't see why it's only an issue now that the protags are black and female, Far Cry as a series has always had either gookerinos or white dudes as their protags since day one, as long as it doesn't become a knuckle dragging pseudo-intellectual shitfest like the rest of 'em and the story can carry itself it's whatever.

People keep getting so het up that we blacks and lightys want some representation and characters that we can associate and sympathise with on even an aesthetic level, shit like BFV I can understand cause that was literally editing history, but a character in a videogame series that has very little grounding in reality? Come on now man...

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I mean I don't see why it's only an issue now that the protags are black and female, Far Cry as a series has always had either gookerinos or white dudes as their protags since day one, as long as it doesn't become a knuckle dragging pseudo-intellectual shitfest like the rest of 'em and the story can carry itself it's whatever.

I think they're meant to be the antagonists

Nebulae
I think they're meant to be the antagonists

I mean that's not an issue either lol, just as long as there isn't a buff white dude hunting them down and lynching them and they actually get wasted in a firefight I still don't see the issue.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

People keep getting so het up that we blacks and lightys want some representation and characters that we can associate and sympathise with on even an aesthetic level, shit like BFV I can understand cause that was literally editing history, but a character in a videogame series that has very little grounding in reality? Come on now man...
No my point was that if this was two males leering over a female in the cover art people would go mental and would hunt for the heads of Ubisoft. The point I’m trying to make is that most of the people they’re pandering to (which is forced) are huge hypocritical sociopaths.
[doublepost=1544169170][/doublepost]Plus the game doesn’t look any good. It’s just copying Rage at this point and might be a flop.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I mean that's not an issue either lol, just as long as there isn't a buff white dude hunting them down and lynching them and they actually get wasted in a firefight I still don't see the issue.

I don't think it's a problem either, honestly I couldn't give less of a shit about Far Cry at this point

I'm reminded of CoD WW2 (the campaign), which had a black dude who was part of a segregated company and then a french resistance woman and people still chimped out about MUH HISTORICAL REVISIONISM

Nebulae
No my point was that if this was two males leering over a female in the cover art people would go mental and would hunt for the heads of Ubisoft. The point I’m trying to make is that most of the people they’re pandering to (which is forced) are huge hypocritical sociopaths.
[doublepost=1544169170][/doublepost]Plus the game doesn’t look any good. It’s just copying Rage at this point and might be a flop.

Rage was garbo and you know it don't even front.

This shit looks pretty good to me story-wise, bullshots aside in the trailer I like the overall environment more than FC5. Also I mean obviously if there was a shirtless woman on the cover and two dudes were learing over her with a crossbow problems would be raised simply from the general nature of the cover art itself lol, just as if the dude in said picture didn't have on any trousers I'm sure there'd be a crowd of aggravated people.

[doublepost=1544169385][/doublepost]
I don't think it's a problem either, honestly I couldn't give less of a shit about Far Cry at this point

I'm reminded of CoD WW2 (the campaign), which had a black dude who was part of a segregated company and then a french resistance woman and people still chimped out about MUH HISTORICAL REVISIONISM

It's funny to see white dudes chimp the fuck out super hard and just have literally everyone else on Earth happy to play a game with a story that isn't literally this.

MICHAEL MCAUCASIAN WAS JUST AN ORDINARY GUY THEN AFTER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED HE WAS CALLED TO ARMS TO PROCEED THROUGH A DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENT AND HAVE A HEROIC SACRIFICE.

Shit never needed to be so cut copy, I'm personally super glad games are fucking diversifying and attempting to write different characters.

Save the unreasonable genocide crusade for characters that can do it well, like Doomguy.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

This shit looks pretty good to me story-wise, bullshots aside in the trailer I like the overall environment more than FC5.

Farcry stopped being decent at 3, the rest for me personally were just shit and went back on the huge strides they had made in previous games.

If they actually took shit seriously and immersed the players like in Farcry 2 then I’d be interested, otherwise they can keep releasing these wacky half-baked shit cookies and I won’t buy them.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

This shit looks pretty good to me story-wise, bullshots aside in the trailer I like the overall environment more than FC5. Also I mean obviously if there was a shirtless woman on the cover and two dudes were learing over her with a crossbow problems would be raised simply from the general nature of the cover art itself lol, just as if the dude in said picture didn't have on any trousers I'm sure there'd be a crowd of aggravated people.

[doublepost=1544169385][/doublepost]

It's funny to see white dudes chimp the fuck out super hard and just have literally everyone else on Earth happy to play a game with a story that isn't literally this.

MICHAEL MCAUCASIAN WAS JUST AN ORDINARY GUY THEN AFTER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED HE WAS CALLED TO ARMS TO PROCEED THROUGH A DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENT AND HAVE A HEROIC SACRIFICE.

Shit never needed to be so cut copy, I'm personally super glad games are fucking diversifying and attempting to write different characters.

Save the unreasonable genocide crusade for characters that can do it well, like Doomguy.

• white dude
  • mid 20s
  • family died in tragic backstory accident
  • gruff, but makes cocky jokes at times
  • sergeant rank
  • commanders think hes a loose cannon that needs to be reeled in but BY GOD hes just too good...
  • short brown hair
  • stubble
  • face scar that makes no sense as to how it actually got there
  • optional: voiced by nolan north

Nebulae
Farcry stopped being decent at 3, the rest for me personally were just shit and went back on the huge strides they had made in previous games.

If they actually took shit seriously and immersed the players like in Farcry 2 then I’d be interested, otherwise they can keep releasing these wacky half-baked shit cookies and I won’t buy them.

You need to realise how Ubisoft works dude, they go up and down in quality every release, think about Rainbow Six, it's fucking godly, FC4, Primal and 5 were doodoo, but you have to realise that's pretty much the first few giant open worlds they've done that aren't set in medieval times, I feel like this one's gonna be a lot more fleshed out.

Like look at the difference in the sizes of these maps, this shit takes a lot of work to fill up, I'm sure they're getting close to perfecting that, compared to FC2's map, sure they're more barren, but FC2 was more compact.

isu3z30ih1l01.png

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I wanted to like FC2 but honestly the gunplay and movement was just so awful and jank

was it because I was playing the PS3 version?

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Again I really couldn’t care about female characters, honestly I don’t. Colour doesn’t even come into it either but my problem is that it’s obvious pandering from a company that doesn’t really care and is just doing it so that they don’t get any social media or left-wing blog backlash.

Games are a freedom of expression just like any other form of art or entertainment, but adding two coloured antagonists won’t make the game good for me. At all. But unfortunately most dog brain developers thinks that’s enough substance to get people interested now days.