shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Yo. Me? Bulky man. Huge guy. Wide as fuck. It's me, the cop. That's who I am, and you? You're a citizen. You nothing. I have steroid you have fuckin bony fingers. You wanna step out of line? I'll bang bang you with no chance of. Hurting me. For I am a big gut. You want a stand up to me? <:: HAHA. ::> Funny. Admin to me, you're breaking FEAR ROLEP. Yeah. I run this show bitsch. That's what I do. German Russian vododer and 6'6. Tall man. I tower over you 5'4 shitbaskets. That also means. FEAR ROLEOLAY ME. You know why I need you to do that? Real Ism. And because I have no respect in real life. Fuck you I am the Cop.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i never reinforced it lol
0 armor 0 protection all the way through

kahunas rock hard form stopped the bullets from penetrating vital organs
kahunas is just so constipated that whenever a bullet hits his intestines it doesn't go through since his stomach is rock solid

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
header.jpg

fucking freeman looks like he's special needs
1a410130dbb7c0051d4a4b0ad02791f4.png

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
well if it isn't mr-six-votes ((((farnstein)))) back from another very public forum paddy where he screams and yells at his supposed opponents as if the very world itself is against him

smh deadass, get out of here

haha yes. you are god, please dont cast me down to the bowels of hell eventman

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
well if it isn't mr-six-votes ((((farnstein)))) back from another very public forum paddy where he screams and yells at his supposed opponents as if the very world itself is against him

smh deadass, get out of here

jesus christ dallas who's gonna pay for the funeral