shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
It always bugged me whenever there was general statements on people. My LP CP was by far one of the most well developed characters I ever had. He started as a guy who used to fix people up in the slums doing medRP, before getting pulled by a CP and told to join UM. He then joined UM and flourished as Contact V happened and he met the infamous Gary at Camp Gary. Then when things went back to the City and Gary went rogue he in his naivety became a CP in the hopes of bringing his friend back, but only found himself coiled up in a mess he couldn't get out of.

Sure, some CP's are trash, but let's not generalise people.
my cop character on lemonpunch was a sociopath who was perpetually kept as an i5 because of his incompetence. this led to him becoming increasingly violent and abusive towards citizens and his fellow officers. he also developed massive insecurities and constantly picked fights with other cops to make himself like a man. got knocked around quite a bit. can’t remember what happened to him, but he’s definitely one of my most developed characters.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
vBvhHKI.png

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Connor_the_Hedgehog
Connor The Hedgehog was born on an unknown to him date. At the age of about 7 months old he was kidnapped ☀✡Error File Corrupted☠❄☟ By Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and infused with the DNA of Blaze the Cat, Knuckles the Echidna, Silver the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog. To successfully bond Connor and their DNA He infused Connor with Chaos energy which resulted in Connor's power overloading and him blasting off in the containment pod he was housed in and landing in a forest near Barren Strider's house.

Barren noticing the hedgehog Unconscious in the pod he opened it and took care of him eventually ending up Becoming his Adopted father. Eventually Barren noticed Connor's dormant power and started training him to be able to defend himself. After years of Training with Barren around the age of 12 Connor left and started ☀✋✌ Error File Corrupted ✋Training with other people starting with Shadow to master his Chaos power then after about a year of training he went to Silver to master his telekinesis and then Blaze to master his pyrokinesis.

During the time he was traveling alone he ended up encountering a rogue Metal Sonic during their brief fight Connor's power became out of control and caused his arm to deteriorate and explode luckily his energy burned the wound close, stopping him from bleeding out. He later fought A White Hedgehog named Kane Contrex who cut his right leg off and cut his left eye blinding it. Connor did win but barely made it to a hospital which bandaged his wounds after that he had a set of bionic body parts made even going so far to have his eye removed and replaced.

At the age of 16 he was trying to find a way to pay for new bionics upgrades when he stumbled onto the fight between two brothers Eon and the Corrupted Era. After Era escaped Connor Tracked him to see what was happing as Eon Vanished when he found him Era tempted Connor with promises of power but Connor☀⚐ Error File Corrupted☼☜ ❄☟ refused with a fun way blast Era in the face before being easily beaten with a single blow by Era. Era then took the opportunity to try and Posses Connor but Connor’s stronger will held it back till Eon appeared and defeated his weakened brother.

After that the remaining bits of Era and his Corrupted power were sealed into Connor’s mind with a series of mental barriers because Eon could not bring himself to kill his own brother no matter how evil he was.

Reactions: List