Nu har du gjort kungen arg!

111102-KUNGAJAKT10.jpg
iu

Jag är kungen.

Reactions: List

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
I'm still mad about that glitch. I made that vid of it which went viral, and then gametrailers had it on their site which got 90,000 views which I'll never understand because they'd run ads before the actual video would play. Why would someone bother watching ads like that? I sent them a couple of emails because they didn't credit me and they eventually took it down(even if it took them days to do it). It's funny cause it was a Gmod roleplayer that noticed they'd stolen my vid.

Then people were ripping my vid on other sites across the internet, and one guy even ripped the rip off of one of those sites to put it back onto YouTube again...

I'd posted it to the Steam forums but a mod removed it saying people could glitch abuse, which was true to be fair because the building did house an MCOM objective. After it was patched I shared it on Steam again but people complained that the glitch was old news so I shouldn't have posted it.

You'd think having a vid you'd made going viral would be cool, but it ended up being a pain in the ass. This is what I get for going around maps stabbing everything to settle my ADHD and then recording the results.

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>discarding the marshall plan despite it being one of the biggest and most significant economic plans in european history

has to be bait

didn't say i was discarding it but you posted a picture of something from 60 years ago like it reflects upon something happening right now

it's almost like sweden was neutral during ww2 or something . . ....

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
didn't say i was discarding it but you posted a picture of something from 60 years ago like it reflects upon something happening right now
It was a lighthearted jab at your statement considering the United Kingdom was one of the largest recipients of economic assistance from the United States, thus implying that your nation "piggybacked" more off of the United States than Denmark ever did economically speaking