shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
But objectively speaking I think Dark Souls 2 has the worst and laziest designed world and enemy layout of the series.
no doubt about that, some enemies like the big fat orgres made me rage more than the crabs in forbidden forest

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Ds2 was the first I played and I subjectively enjoyed it. It was fun for me and I think it being my first dip into the souls series made me reflect on it positively

But objectively speaking I think Dark Souls 2 has the worst and laziest designed world and enemy layout of the series.
dark souls 2 ended up being my drop off point, not actually played any souls game since.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
when you haven't played 2 and you're just sitting there like

dIJMQMk.png

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
no doubt about that, some enemies like the big fat orgres made me rage more than the crabs in forbidden forest
Spamming multiple mobs isn't well designed difficulty, it's akin to spamming antlion guard npcs in gmod
And what's worse is when you have boss fights with multiple mobs - The only bosses that seemed completely unfair were Capra Demon (only because of the dogs) And bed of chaos (for obvious reasons)

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Spamming multiple mobs isn't well designed difficulty, it's akin to spamming antlion guard npcs in gmod
And what's worse is when you have boss fights with multiple mobs - The only bosses that seemed completely unfair were Capra Demon (only because of the dogs) And bed of chaos (for obvious reasons)
i had to try bed of chaos more than ten times, not knowing I had to jump down to reach their heart

capra demon was just competly fucking awful to fight against

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ok my dudes

favorite area from Dark Souls 1?

Mine Sen's Fortress. It's hard as fuck on your first rodeo, but getting to the top is so rewarding. It's not overly unfair either I find. Enemy variation is a little eh and Iron Golem isn't a particularly exciting boss, but the area itself I really like.