shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Frundtech but mutants are an admin only faction and it’s mainly just post apocalypse America rp

Opening event is everyone entering a snowy town in Colorado to see dingo grabbing his belt on his mil rem captain
UNCUT FACTION WAR ROLEPLAY that ends up making a bunch of people leave

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
UNCUT FACTION WAR ROLEPLAY that ends up making a bunch of people leave
“ummm we didn’t know anyone in our group had aimbot”

>passes ****** the fully automatic Mac-10

sTr0AO9cmr.png

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Virgin ALF comprised of southern uneducated hicks vs chad los Chicos blancos is consisting of hard working immigrants looking for a fair chance at life with the backing of the milrems

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Unironically would've lasted longer than EURP
Not that I've done any research into it, but your comment reminds me of this...

Brawler:
April 1st 2011 was the first day that WW3RP got tested for a few brief hours, and it was the 1 and only day of the shittiest trolliest RP that ever graced Gmod called "High School Roleplay" which was my april fools joke to the community, a fully made Nexus gamemode with anime playermodels

Google:
gmod ww3rp
About 9,120 results

gmod high school roleplay
About 175,000 results

mHvo1DH.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My first and only time on FTRP was going into a job @cns again set up at the airfield, not getting picked then wandering back over an hour later to find out his wheelchair bound character fucked everyone over so they kidnapped him and shoved him down a sand dune after murdering his guards.

It was wild.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
My first and only time on FTRP was going into a job @cns again set up, not getting picked then wandering back over an hour later to find out his wheelchair bound character fucked everyone over so they kidnapped him and shoved him down a sand dune

It was wild
i remember many of my ftrp jobs but the one coming to me right now is the one in which i made the gang give up one of their own, a girl, to me as a sex slave in return for a nerf gun

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My first and only time on FTRP was going into a job @cns again set up, not getting picked then wandering back over an hour later to find out his wheelchair bound character fucked everyone over so they kidnapped him and shoved him down a sand dune

It was wild

i got kidnapped by two black guys and beaten to death with a shovel inside of a small shack in the desert

peak roleplay