shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

The philosophical debate which many have pondered for millenia, finally to be settled by a select few on the Nebulous Gerald's Mod Rollenspiel Community:

SAUCE: In the Cupboard or, in the fridge?

If you don't keep your sauces in the fridge for maximum longevity what are you even doing tbh.

Especially Mayo.

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

The philosophical debate which many have pondered for millenia, finally to be settled by a select few on the Nebulous Gerald's Mod Rollenspiel Community:

SAUCE: In the Cupboard or, in the fridge?

Depends tbh

Mayo in the fridge - rest of those fuckers sits in the cupboard

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why do i burn so much shit when i cook in runescape is my character mentally deficient
It's a % chance depending on your cooking skill. At certain levels the % becomes so low that you're unable to burn certain foods hence why 'Burnt collections' are a thing. Where people collect every type of burned food, because technically, there's a point where they become impossible to get. Moreover, once you reach lvl 99 in cooking if you wear the cooking cape you can't burn anything anymore.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Cooking/Burn_level

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It's a % chance depending on your cooking skill. At certain levels the % becomes so low that you're unable to burn certain foods hence why 'Burnt collections' are a thing. Where people collect every type of burned food, because technically, there's a point where they become impossible to get. Moreover, once you reach lvl 99 in cooking if you wear the cooking cape you can't burn anything anymore.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Cooking/Burn_level
Well i started playing literally today so theres time until 99 if i even reach it

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i'm fucking serious google never did this before but as soon as i fucking googled Kasparov and the Bogdanoffs in succession it wanted to know my location