shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

D

Deleted member 2994

Hey r*leplayers, My name is Chad, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass walls of text. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any erotic roleplay? I mean, I guess it’s fun roleplaying certain archetypes because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to someone else's ERP logs. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “writing lines of RP for total strangers”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just quit roleplay. Thanks for listening.

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
56158454_1855937717842992_9136766989153337344_n.jpg

rapidjuice

GSF (Gmod Special Forces Soldier)
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Codfather

i was playing phantom forces yesterday and some kid called like DragonWolf_2003 started talking about how he felt sick in the chat and felt weird because he had performed "werewolf spells" to turn him into a werewolf

he said he had "really great eyesight" or words to that effect and that he wanted to eat raw meat

i took it upon myself to call him a cum dribbling nonce burger

also

maybe were just sleepwalking

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
834.png

Hey you little gayboy, nice server. It's Chad from your freshman English class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 reps at the gym- y'know, that place REAL men go to? Anyways, guess you're still playing video games like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after highschool, but now you're 'roleplaying' on a Gerald's mod with a bunch of dweebs online. Have a nice life, dumbass.
He'd die from a simple paper cut the poor thing.