shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
while some anime can have some dude who spawns some pink nword behind them to beat some dude up or whatever that stand shit is
Idk if jojo is the best starting point tbf

Isn't it semi-parody of other anime?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the office is relatively basic though
its hard to dislike because, while it stays safe to a certain extent, it still has jokes most people can laugh at, and the most exotic thing is some beet farmer and some fat black fella, while some anime can have some dude who spawns some pink nword behind them to beat some dude up or whatever that stand shit is
i have a loose understanding of it to a point i guess, mainly just from scrolling past memes on this thread and shit
Honestly Jojo is that rare show in which you can honestly find it hella easy to follow in Season 1 & 2 cause it sticks to some basic shit like Vampires, etc.

Season 3 comes and they introduce Stands and it kinda all blows up from there when you have people literally walking around with magic punch-ghosts lmao

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
6d919da9a5ffa1bddd5afbb684cdcad4.png

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Two weeks until Season 9 of GoT btw

H y p e

it's season 8 and it's closer to 1 week you freaking son of a-

Idk if jojo is the best starting point tbf

Isn't it semi-parody of other anime?

it's not really a parody

JoJo is actually old as fuck for anime/manga standards and laid a lot of the groundwork for modern anime and manga beyond the 90s along with Dragonball and some other classics

this is where the JoJo reference meme comes from because there are a lot of jojo references in other anime/manga

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
can someone please explain why ppl watch anime i just dont get it
@Isuccatgaming @whoeverelseidontknow
i havent watched much anime in the past year but i consider myself a fan of it
anime is definitely a blanket statement because there's so many different kinds of shows under its banner. one anime fan can have extremely different tastes than the next

basically: one likes watching those fuckin dumb shows all about uguu harems and girls with huge bahonkahoogas. because tits. why would anyone be surprised that stuff like that exists?

one likes to watch "slice of life" cute stuff because admittedly sometimes that shit can be pretty wholesome, funny, and dare i say heartwarming.

another one saw one punch man because it was cool, maybe watched a bit of dbz or cowboy bebop bc again, it's cool.

it's really not an easy thing to explain because it's a huge genre. really it's about finding what you like. it's not for everyone as i know someone who just straight up doesn't like the look of anime in general. finds the eyes to be creepy and lifeless. to that end i say go read a junji ito horror manga.