shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean honestly when something is marketed as "Oh wow we have 'insert latest trend here'" it'll usually backfire and turn out like shit (2016 Ghostbusters) so it isn't entirely baseless but the people who spend every waking hour obsessing over it are stupid.

It's like the people who said "TLOU 2 is gonna be shit because the E3 trailer had Ellie kissing a woman its an obvious SJW thing" even though she was confirmed a lesbian in the first game and who gives a fuck anyway when she's such a fucking savage?

There are real, genuine issues but pick your battles.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dy_I1a2UcAAYFPP.png

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
the black sergeant guy from red faction armageddon was a cool video game character tbh
[doublepost=1554562193][/doublepost]frank winters

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Same reason people watch any other show I’d imagine

Boredom
well yeah i get that but like, anime specifically always just seemed weird to me
ive only watched one punch man and dbz, one punch man cause it was on netflix and dbz cause my dad loved that shit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
jojo.jpg

can someone please explain why ppl watch anime i just dont get it
@Isuccatgaming @whoeverelseidontknow
Idk cause I find some shows entertaining, I guess? Same way my dad can watch golf or football and it bores me to tears, but he likes it.

DBZ, One Punch Man, etc. All dumb fun (and for DBZ its a show I've watched since I was fairly young).

milS

Atom
Nebulae
well yeah i get that but like, anime specifically always just seemed weird to me
ive only watched one punch man and dbz, one punch man cause it was on netflix and dbz cause my dad loved that shit
I dunno some people like it and some don’t. Personally I’d rather watch other shit on Netflix but like, if people find it entertaining then let em

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I don't watch much anymore anime wise. I keep up with DBZ and One Punch Man mainly cause I like them for the same reason I enjoy Superhero movies - a lot of it is mindless action I can turn off for and go "woah, thats cool".

DBZ especially since I've sort of grown up with a lot of the characters to a degree.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Idk cause I find some shows entertaining, I guess? Same way my dad can watch golf or football and it bores me to tears, but he likes it.

DBZ, One Punch Man, etc. All dumb fun (and for DBZ its a show I've watched since I was fairly young).
yeah it isnt that its boring but i just dont get it, its just confusing to me, cept for shit like DBZ cause that was fairly simple (I watched that shit religiously on adult swim and shit)

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
can someone please explain why ppl watch anime i just dont get it
its like watching your favourite show, GoT for example

it looks great, got some neat story line behind it and is just awesome to watch

same goes for animes. Story line, relations built during the seasons, OVAs etc.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
why do people watch the office I just don't get it
the office is relatively basic though
its hard to dislike because, while it stays safe to a certain extent, it still has jokes most people can laugh at, and the most exotic thing is some beet farmer and some fat black fella, while some anime can have some dude who spawns some pink nword behind them to beat some dude up or whatever that stand shit is
i have a loose understanding of it to a point i guess, mainly just from scrolling past memes on this thread and shit