i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
nobody:

current affairs:
z95jf7xnzmt21.jpg

D

Deleted member 332

EFDB8CBFA3300D16B56795EA60A7CEBE069570CC

Hey you little spartan, nice armour. It's RC-1207 from your special operations training class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 missions behind enemy lines - y'know, those missions REAL men go on? Anyways, guess you're still fighting on the front line with MARINES like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after the simulations, but now you're wearing weird helmets and fancy stupid armour for no reason. Pfft, Have a nice life, dumbass.

Imagine setting halo characters as your profile picture this meme brought to you by Republic commando gang

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

EFDB8CBFA3300D16B56795EA60A7CEBE069570CC

Hey you little spartan, nice armour. It's RC-1207 from your special operations training class, remember me, dork? I thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 missions behind enemy lines - y'know, those missions REAL men go on? Anyways, guess you're still fighting on the front line with MARINES like a sissy cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after the simulations, but now you're wearing weird helmets and fancy stupid armour for no reason. Pfft, Have a nice life, dumbass.

Imagine setting halo characters as your profile picture this meme brought to you by Republic commando gang

I can’t hear you over the Master Chief collection

Reactions: List