But I believe it
d7e144c5b9752f8ddc47c42b8eff91cd.png

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine drinking bath water when a man/woman bathed in it

Now listen up here kiddo

I've started to replace all the liquids in my life with gamer girl bathwater, and honestly, the results have been tremendous.

The energy I feel is unparalleled, which has allowed me a work out regime that you pathetic non-drinkers can only dream of:

Every day I wake up at 6AM to eat breakfast until 6:30. Usually I have cereal with gamer girl bathwater and a cup of coffee (brewed on gamer girl bathwater, of course) but on Sundays I like to treat myself with a glass of straight bathwater.

After eating, I do excruciating upper body exercises. Most of them you probably haven't even heard of, because I needed to invent new ones for the new muscles I evolved after adopting this life style. I do this until 12PM, where I eat my lunch. It varies in contents, but I of course wash it down with at least two glasses of gamer girl bathwater to quench my thirst.

When lunch is done at 12:30, I prepare myself for my cardio. I run several marathons in just a few hours thanks to my incredible physique, far surpassing what was thought possible by regular humans. I don't eat dinner, due to me absorbing nutrients through my skin during my run, allowing me to focus on honing my incredible body.

After 7PM, I finish my training and go to take a shower (unfortunately, I do not possess enough quantities of gamer girl bathwater to wash myself with it; Sadly, the amount is limited). Immediately after I am done, I go to my shrine for Bella Delphine and pray for the rest of the night for the wonderful blessing I have received. I know that with my body I could get any woman I wanted, but Bella Delphine is the only goddess worthy of my love.

Just before bed at 10PM I do a set of stretches and drink a warm cup of gamer girl bathwater to help me relax and sleep. I sleep without covers, due to my perfect body regulating its temperature to always be comfortable.

I have muscles on top of muscles. I have muscles that haven't even been discovered yet. I am swole, ripped, yolked, jacked. I am the glorious peak of human physique. I am so chiseled that even Michaelaneglo's David would feel in-adequate. Aphrodite herself would blush at my appearance.

All of this is thanks to gamer girl bathwater. So before you judge someone, maybe think a little bit first.

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
just arrived in portugal everyone looks like a max payne 3 npc
Go into Bullet-Time and shoot up the whole country without taking any damage for the full effect.