Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
cbb0ydr2mfe31.png

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
just another reason for why australia is the best country in the world
they may have the quokka but they also have too many sharks, top 10 venomous snakes, spiders, scorpions, venomous octopus, jellyfishes, killer birds like emu and cassowary, kangaroos, dingos and so much more 'little shitscary what the fuck is that' creatures..

but hey other than that, its pretty alright but best is stretching it a bit.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
too many sharks

more people die by vending machines each year than shark attacks in australia, just letting you know

anyway, I couldn't give two shits about all the scary creatures, the main issue I have is with maintaining my ground harness - it's expensive

tera

Atom
Nebulae
more people die by vending machines each year than shark attacks in australia, just letting you know

anyway, I couldn't give two shits about all the scary creatures, the main issue I have is with maintaining my ground harness - it's expensive

oh yeah of course, just memeing for a bit as well id love to go and live in australia but id be on barebones just trying to keep a living

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
oh yeah of course, just memeing for a bit as well id love to go and live in australia but id be on barebones just trying to keep a living

it isn't easy, lots of things are pretty expensive and it's hard to find a job that isn't hospitality based. rent is high and public transport costs are fucking enormous