a bad memer
Nebulae
@OneClassyBanana
8cf6cbe60bd30e59f9a9d52f3e018494.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Damn bro two girls kissing in my video game? How can I, a white straight male, enjoy this now?
Also I can't actually believe people are upset about no multiplayer
The multiplayer was literally fun for all of ten minutes lol

The single player is (and should be) the standout.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Also I can't actually believe people are upset about no multiplayer

cause the last of us factions was actually the greatest fucking thing and i can't believe they're not including multiplayer

YOU HAD TO PLAY IT to fucking understand it, it was amazing. i spent 2 years with the same group playing that game religiously. well spent? no. fun as fuck?? yes.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
cause the last of us factions was actually the greatest fucking thing and i can't believe they're not including multiplayer

YOU HAD TO PLAY IT to fucking understand it, it was amazing. i spent 2 years with the same group playing that game religiously. well spent? no. fun as fuck?? yes.
fe804fd8ab4d36571ec2daaaf2fd6b48.png

clearly something is gonna happen with it

anyway i was hoping for it because I never really got to experience the first ones multiplayer, but im still hyped

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

Still the story was the best part

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I got bored of the Multiplayer within a few weeks.

I must have played through the campaign and DLC about six or seven times before I swapped to the Xbox One. It was one of those very rare games that legitimately grabbed me at the time for how good I felt the characters/story/world was.