constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
riKsBuR.jpg

latest

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

one of my most terrifying experiences was when I was on the bus coming home from the dentist and the only seat free was next to this junkie guy. I sit down and I notice he has a unlit spliff in his hand and soon enough he starts talking, not muttering, but proper loud talking, borderline shouting about God and religion and so on. This goes on for ten minutes or so, before it's his stop.
He stops being crazy, turns to me and politely asks for me to make space for him to get up and leave.
So I was on this bus, heading home. Just looking around the place as I sat. I see this wide-eyed guy looking at me, shaking in fear. He's seemingly focused on my hand, which is empty. His breathing escalates into hyperventilation and it dawns on me, I am confronted with a schizophrenic. Luckily, my stop is in sight. I eye the crazy man up and down and try to appear tough, as I try to ask him "May I pass". This scares the shit out of this guy, even though I said it rather politely. I quickly get out of the bus, this schizophrenic still looking at me. Good thing we didn't have the same stop.
>t. the crazy guy in your story

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
one of my most terrifying experiences was when I was on the bus coming home from the dentist and the only seat free was next to this junkie guy. I sit down and I notice he has a unlit spliff in his hand and soon enough he starts talking, not muttering, but proper loud talking, borderline shouting about God and religion and so on. This goes on for ten minutes or so, before it's his stop.
He stops being crazy, turns to me and politely asks for me to make space for him to get up and leave.
Ever heard of standing in the bus?