shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Now that the reddit videos have kindly fucked off, it's time to take the piss out of the other thing annoying me:

Asmongold reacts to Asmongold reacting to Asmongold reacts to Asmongold reacting to some dumb shit nobody cares about

That'll be 500k views and spamming the suggested videos page please
Users of reddit whats your favourite Asmongold react video?

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Now that the reddit videos have kindly fucked off, it's time to take the piss out of the other thing annoying me:

Asmongold reacts to Asmongold reacting to Asmongold reacts to Asmongold reacting to some dumb shit nobody cares about

asmon out here looking like a bad cosplay of howard the alien

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
asmon out here looking like a bad cosplay of howard the alien
I swear it's some kind of youtube exploit

Just constantly react to yourself on twitch then upload it to yt for easy $$$

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
70563306_2599841570101676_6576311201871953920_o.jpg

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae

who tf is asmongold?

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
some wow streamer who's reactions consist of:

"huh"
"wow"
"wtf"
"oh thanks for the dontation"
blackquill & the infuriating youtube recommendations

i keep getting recommended reddit channels (not the askreddit ones) but are basically the same as askreddit channels just they are read by people and it's different subreddits
legit can't get rid of them

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i steal from facebook
best thing ive ever done is never make any social media account other than youtube and twitter, already gotten rid of twitter aswell

it's a blessing, last time i was on Twitter I had to argue with a guy that thought it was ok to fuck dogs

i hate people sometimes ngl

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
best thing ive ever done is never make any social media account other than youtube and twitter, already gotten rid of twitter aswell

it's a blessing, last time i was on Twitter I had to argue with a guy that thought it was ok to fuck dogs

i hate people sometimes ngl

i mainly use facebook to keep up with class activities (school), but often end up reposting memes from my friends out of boredom

other than that i hate social medias cause either people there act like attention whores flexing their money or argue over pointless shit that no one cares about