shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Alright, then I'm apologizing for that, I see that I carried this too far but this is a sensitive topic for me. I was up for closure after the post got deleted but not for getting insulted publicly multiple times.
Man this isn't a job interview you really shouldn't treat these forums so seriously

let go a little and you might enjoy it more

shitposters reign here

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Bro imagine your nickname being "Yaya" thats metal as fuck

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Alright, will do
Ye man its just us laughing a bit, don't take stuff too seriously on the internet bro. Like if you didn't notice im from Israel myself so I'd not laugh about my country while also serving in the military.
[doublepost=1574947126][/doublepost]
Trust me, when you've been here a little while you start to be able to tell what's a joke and what isn't - even if it seems harsh at first.
fuck you Rabid, hope you fucking die you fucking britmong

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
hey gaben said we’re playing bd2 tonight
dvl9LlQ.png

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario – the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi – the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario – Mario turned septic and libertarian – then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi’s identity only comes from what and who he isn’t – without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.