shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i don't get it can you explain it to me in very elaborate details please

there is a game called Stay Out (2019, 47% positive reviews(previously known as sZone online) which is a game in the STALKER universe which is an MMORPG made by a group of guys way back in like 2012 but rereleased recently.

this is in the tutorial area, where there is bad English translations and some of the names come across as weird. Although it’s weird, the game is quite charming although a very hard tutorial area where they lose a lot of players.

nexus and I are currently in lubech, the second town and ganging.

I am collectwood. My name is Red because I keep killing other players and taking their special flowers and wood.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
there is a game called Stay Out (2019, 47% positive reviews(previously known as sZone online) which is a game in the STALKER universe which is an MMORPG made by a group of guys way back in like 2012 but rereleased recently.

this is in the tutorial area, where there is bad English translations and some of the names come across as weird. Although it’s weird, the game is quite charming although a very hard tutorial area where they lose a lot of players.

nexus and I are currently in lubech, the second town and ganging.

I am collectwood. My name is Red because I keep killing other players and taking their special flowers and wood.
Station Huckster is my favorite anime villian

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
EK3hiP8WsAIV7Dd