D

Deleted member 6062

6VDTy8c.png

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yet if i posted a "kill all white people" meme about 50 of you would get up in arms but yeah im the one being a bitch lmao
bruh say one thing about guns, schools and "shooting for sport" and you'll have almost all the seppos on the forums on you

or y'know, something about the elderly

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
fucking excuse me for getting pissed off when someone makes light about the fact that a pretty fucking huge percentage of the world population would rather see me dead than comfortable in my own body
cool
hey man i dont have any hate for you personally
but people can joke about whatever they want, don't care if it annoys you

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
cool
hey man i dont have any hate for you personally
but people can joke about whatever they want, don't care if it annoys you
hmm, i don't recall asking a moderator to delete the post
they can joke about whatever they want and i can call them a cunt for whatever i want

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
hmm, i don't recall asking a moderator to delete the post
they can joke about whatever they want and i can call them a cunt for whatever i want
sorry what were we arguing about again
i just found it funny you were getting passive-aggressively angry about a joke post on how muslims don't like trans people or something

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
sorry what were we arguing about again
i just found it funny you were getting passive-aggressively angry about a joke post on how muslims don't like trans people or something
i was getting pissed because they more or less just posted a meme advocating the murder of trans people with the caption "based arabs"
surely you can see how that pissed me off

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
i was getting pissed because they more or less just posted a meme advocating the murder of trans people with the caption "based arabs"
surely you can see how that pissed me off
nope sorry
i actually find the irrational hatred Muslims hold for the lgbt community pretty fucking funny, and calling them "based" for their retarded beliefs is pretty funny too.

its a meme, be thankful you live in a place were transgenderism isn't a crime
[doublepost=1590587131][/doublepost]
nope sorry
i actually find the irrational hatred Muslims hold for the lgbt community pretty fucking funny, and calling them "based" for their retarded beliefs is pretty funny too.

edit: i find it funny in the sense that i think their ignorance is funny, not that they cut the heads off of gay people and shit that's pretty sad actually

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
nope sorry

you don't see why a trans person would be pissed off by a meme about how they'll be brutally beaten to death if they go to a large amount of the world?