shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

D

Deleted member 3818

Oku9f5m.jpg

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
> You nope. The dean doesn't get you out of it. The FBI comes to campus, and takes your name. They ask you where the 'real' terrorists are.
You don't know.

> You say "im terribly sorry but jack is the terrorist, he killed cindy and kidnapped my long gone sister carla" They lock you in a cage.
"Uh oh."
You are forced to fight massive dogs in the ring. You win. "Yeah! I'm the greatest fighter there ever was!"

> You say "cool"
The dogfight wasn't real. You are killed.

> You say "fuck"
You are unable to see the happy ending.

> You say "why"
You feel angry at Jack for killing your sister.

> You say "I knew it"
You feel angry at the FBI for not catching the 'real' terrorists.

> You say "god darn"
You feel angry at God for taking your sister.
"Goddammit"

> You go to heaven and annihilate god. You go to heaven, and get into a fight with God. After annihilating him, you get rewarded with an eternity in heaven.
> You send jack straight to hell with the powers of heaven. You fire a beam of pure light into the chest of Jack, killing him instantly.
"Bastard!"
You look around. No one has witnessed your deeds.

My tale ended with the FBI visitng the campus, I try to get jack (who I randomly guessed was the killer) caught because I thought him super sus as I told him that my sister died
naturally the FBI doesn't comply and directly fucking murders me, so my ghost became a heavenly revenant being so angry that he annihilates god (which I wanted to randomly do because I thought it would be funny to try out if it works, and god forbid, it does) and then jack aswell, ending his crusade here and there

e: > You dissolve your spirit in heaven for your purpose is fulfilled, jack is dead.
You close your eyes, and let your spirit go. You are in peace.