shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
XcjE9OEgPjsA7WYpkw6pj_xK_TxANQam8vr78D1xUXo.png
I like thise meme very much for i too know what its like to live dau to day in the ukraine

D

Deleted member 7099

listen im gonna be honest i mean like yeahh we all gotta be fair and all yea but like yknow i think cops should be like buffed a lil yknow and like citizens should get 1 shot when i shoot them cuz like yeah i mean like its real life and like yknow its all fair for everyone but when yknow i pull out my gun and i paste my s2k bind and i shoot at the running bluesuit i hope they die and all and like im not gonna lie or like pretend to be the better man i do actually kinda get aroused and erect when yknow when the bluesuit dies when i paste my s2k bind and shoot at them and they die real danged quick and all but like when they dont die, im going to be honest i kinda lose that erection and i cant fully ejaculate or roleplay as a cop from half life 2 like yeah uhh i know its all fair and all yknow but like.. yea no its oppressive roleplay and all and im roleplaying as the oppressor.. dont usually get to be the one with the power yknow so i really kinda need this so , uh yeah please headcops buff cops to kill in one shot.. tysm
and make this a suit for units who're tag

Reactions: List