Sots a know ur a staff member but they are underage please
tenor.gif

me when I turn 18 and cant make jokes about staff being pedos anymore

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
this guy is fucking insane

everyone kept talking about him so I decided to check out his streams, when I joined he kept talking to this made up guy called 'Dink Spinkle', and every time chat would ask him who he was he ignored them and continued playing like nothing happened, every few minutes he'd look off to the side of the camera and keep talking to this Dink Spinkle guy, making sure to mention his name every other sentence

eventually he got in a fight with him, slammed his desk and just started crying into his hands for like 25 minutes, he left his room for a minute before coming back in completely different clothes and acting like nothing happened, when asked what the hell that was he'd say "what the fuck are you guys talkin' about?" and scoff

he's a fucking maniac

Never forget that after he did this it caused a cascade of event and he spent the next few hours wondering around, drinking oil. And screaming at rabid rabbits

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the thing that murders me the most is the "No....no!!" with the tears in his eyes halfway through, coupled with the screaming and farting in the background lmaoooo
I also love how the poor guy had a genuine existential crisis when he was streaming the thing and someone fucking photoshopped his face

“there’s... there’s no way that’s real... it can’t be real...” *while sobbing and laughing*