shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
ive been outdone by others who actually roleplayed raping other characters, whereas the single time i have ever done it, it was f2b and under at least somewhat realistic circumstances

i hope you realise that the stuff you'd said about me applies a whole lot more to @thehawk who is far more degenerate than me.

i do regret my actions a lot though. seeing it from the outside i realise just how disgusting i was.

wtf are you on about, raperp is the coolest addition to the server!

rape your buddies

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
ive been outdone by others who actually roleplayed raping other characters, whereas the single time i have ever done it, it was f2b and under at least somewhat realistic circumstances

i hope you realise that the stuff you'd said about me applies a whole lot more to @thehawk who is far more degenerate than me.

i do regret my actions a lot though. seeing it from the outside i realise just how disgusting i was.
I had harsh thoughts back then, because I was led to believe you actually performed the rape. Still though, like you said, it's disgusting that you even considered F2Bing it. I hope you understand that my thoughts of you presently aren't the same when I was unaware of the whole rape thing.

D

Deleted member 2994

I had harsh thoughts back then, because I was led to believe you actually performed the rape. Still though, like you said, it's disgusting that you even considered F2Bing it. I hope you understand that my thoughts of you presently aren't the same when I was unaware of the whole rape thing.
i pride myself in not being a disgusting human being who actually gets off to shit like that
im glad it was cleared up

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
ive been outdone by others who actually roleplayed raping other characters, whereas the single time i have ever done it, it was f2b and under at least somewhat realistic circumstances, and, although not an excuse, months ago on a character whos been pkd since then.

lol, i think it's hilarious how much shit you get, but how little shit I got for it. esp. considering you didn't go into juicy, liquid, slippery, wet details.

@Roosebud

D

Deleted member 2994

lol, i think it's hilarious how much shit you get, but how little shit I got for it. esp. considering you didn't go into juicy, liquid, slippery, wet details.

@Roosebud
also hilarious how blackquill seemed to delete the drama posts about other people but not myself during polkovniks pk appeal and my second pk appeal
really funny to get witch hunted and have people literally metagame le funny rapist meme and have people who dont even understand situation to hate/flame constantly through pm/forums/whatever else

seems like you, hawk, shazzy, and a shitton of other people got a pass but somehow i became the posterboy of degeneracy

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ive been outdone by others who actually roleplayed raping other characters, whereas the single time i have ever done it, it was f2b and under at least somewhat realistic circumstances, and, although not an excuse, months ago on a character whos been pkd since then.

Don't knock it till you try it.

arttu

roleplay finland
Nebulae
DoS Mateo 'Eleven' Caqas says "Don't molest the workers, they's probably gonna enjoy that shit, they's a bunch of doozy sluts anyway."

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
BPqwROp.jpg

The end of the Civil Protection faction is near.
8pRK6sW.png