shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

D

Deleted member 2994

Linn has a character named Bella Hunter who a while back came under flak for being a blatant ERP character. He originally made a bio for the character, and later snip'd the OP.
difference between having one erp char and having all ur chars be basically the same and have all of them be fems

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Linn has a character named Bella Hunter who a while back came under flak for being a blatant ERP character. He originally made a bio for the character, and later snip'd the OP.

i think there is a difference between erp chars, chars that rape rp, and chars that rape rp without f2b

but i mean, i dont tihnk anyone makes chars specifically to erp.

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
BPqwROp.jpg

The end of the Civil Protection faction is near.
800px-john_wick2_pistol.png

HAREM DETECTED

D

Deleted member 2994

0 player past hour
0 reviews
60 gigs of stolen assets
100% source engine poses/roblox tier sfm poses
100% botted reviews to get greenlit
the perfect recipe for an indie game

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I made the char as a prostitute meme char when I first started playing; me and Kraiyick both made "Bella" and "Ella", and messed around.

You also seem rlly upset about something, did I say something that hurt ur feelings or something? If so, I'm super sorry dude haha

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I made the char as a prostitute meme char when I first started playing; me and Kraiyick both made "Bella" and "Ella", and messed around.

You also seem rlly upset about something, did I say something that hurt ur feelings or something? If so, I'm super sorry dude haha
Ok man. If you say so. Also no, lol. I just think it's funny that you're going to call people out for having ERP-baity chars.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I'm not calling u out for making ever char a loli jap/chinese-.. oh shit
lmao the youngest character I have is Cheng at 22. The others are well into their 30s/40s. Asian would have been more accurate. The majority of the characters I have played have actually been Southeast Asian or Korean. You're really grasping at straws, man. Just accept the fact that you're a hypocrite and move on.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
everyone has erp bait characters, or has done some weird ERP shit; even if its not announced

the difference is, some people stop doing weird ERP shit, others keep doing it

one is fine, the other is not; you be the judge

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
everyone has erp bait characters, or has done some weird ERP shit; even if its not announced

the difference is, some people stop doing weird ERP shit, others keep doing it

one is fine, the other is not; you be the judge
At the end of the day, we all roleplay. It's truly a lose-lose. There's no point in trying to shame people to elevate our egos as roleplayers. We all equally deserve none.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
also

the hunt down freeman stream sucks ass; the only good part was gmans voice acting tbh; really gave me the shivers just like the original gman. props to a underrated voice actor