shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
im pretty sure there were some serious SCPRP servers before but they died or something
sadly, it feels like the only serious roleplay with staying power is HL2RP

tbf, any gmod seriousRP other than neb or TNB dies eventually. it's not even because neb/tnb is better, but it's because neb/tnb has the playerbase, and player base keeps shit alive, not quality (as seen by neb). it's not the genre that keeps it alive, it's the community

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
man sometimes i wish we had SCP serious RP
but then I remember
the only way to do it properly is to make it so it's nothing like the games apart from the universe
Just some scientist fellas working out some real weird shit y'know

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2994

tbf, any gmod seriousRP other than neb or TNB dies eventually. it's not even because neb/tnb is better, but it's because neb/tnb has the playerbase, and player base keeps shit alive, not quality (as seen by neb). it's not the genre that keeps it alive, it's the community
yep, and if not neb, just any other generic megacommunity that comes after the previous one dies for whatever reason

its an extremely niche playerbase, and most of the dedicated community is with one of the two major communities, so any other server that tries it just fails because nobody's going to play on a tiny server for very long when there's far bigger servers

although im sure everyone knows this because this has been discussed so many times before

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
l94dkSw.png

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i swear to fuck i've seen a guy with like 30 posts do the exact same meme along with many others

maybe you've seen the template before???

same template =/= same meme

I've seen the template with "scripts" "CP whitelist" and another one

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe you've seen the template before???

same template =/= same meme

I've seen the template with "scripts" "CP whitelist" and another one

idfk

templates where all you're doing is changing a word isnt really the kind of shit i expect from @Isuckatgaming

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
implying i can make any other kind of meme

then why the fuck do people say i dont make memes when i literally go through the effort of making my own templates for people lmao