Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
25s9aj.jpg

youre turning into the next rabidmaggot who talks about jackie all the time

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when you play smart and work hard to get top tier gear and then get critisicized for not trying to pull a rambo and run guns blazing into an enemy with overwhelming strength, throwing away all you've learned over your rebel career

1majz3.jpg
Tfw desert from the combine’s free health care, housing, food and jobs to be a resistance fighter but you piss off when your sole purpose is called to arms

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
tfw i rp someone who isn't an identical copy of a hl2 lambda resistance with my own individual goals
man, to be quite fair when i roleplayed for 2 weeks i've seen you on your woman character on the bench all the time and you weren't even afk

i thought it was cool and even tried to rp with u for a couple days but u didnt even want to rp wtf

side note i might be mistaking the person though

D

Deleted member 19

man, to be quite fair when i roleplayed for 2 weeks i've seen you on your woman character on the bench all the time and you weren't even afk

i thought it was cool and even tried to rp with u for a couple days but u didnt even want to rp wtf

side note i might be mistaking the person though

i don't recall this tbh. i did rp with whoever came by and talked, it's just that most people expected to get a gigantic ass conversation out of someone they just met. or it could be my irl social ackwardness hindering me a bit with small talk, idk, sorry if that happened.

Reactions: List