`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fa15c46cf2021320d9567a08ddba2971.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Here's a meme

Not being able to use unique and cool maps for the community to spice stuff up because we have to consider how big the fucking underground is before absolutely anything else.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Here's a meme

Not being able to use unique and cool maps for the community to spice stuff up because we have to consider how big the fucking underground is before absolutely anything else.

Throwing around that maps can't be used because the underground is 'too big' is a double edged sword.

Too small - people complain because cops can go down the same narrow pathway and massacre everyone, turning the situation into another C08 shitfest.

Too big - people complain because cops can't ever find anyone after running in circles around them, or that the space 'is never used'.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
You want memes? Fine;

jDzrASs.jpg

Original content.

civil protection is never the problem

its the fear of the Overwatch sweep happening when the CP's fuck up is the reason why surface resistance is very difficult to do correctly

ala station 47 defending against sweep after sweep, then being OTA sweeped once per day till the entire place depopulated

to be honest, i sense the same thing will happen to the tunnel metro; it will build up after a few weeks, CP's will raid and die, OTA will deploy, and then we're back to square one

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Also remind me, was that around the second or third time you needed to rehaul your inactive concept of a faction?

That's a cutting and witty remark for someone who failed spectacularly (twice) to make his garden rebel group work and who's sole achievements lie in his astounding inactivity - within the most inactive faction, the vorts

Maybe some of your own projects could have benefited from a reform or two

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
idk man cab is a secondary character whitelist and it constantly achieves at least 6 different character logins a day
wouldn't call that inactive for a secondary character whitelist
a good half is also forum-based

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
After four years of playing I realised something quite strange. The average cost of a black suit with a gas mask is about 3000 tokens, right? So that's 60 hours at a minimum wage of 50 tokens per hour.

I just looked on eBay, and a full NBC suit, gas mask and non-soviet filter (that doesn't contain asbestos) is 45 pounds.

The national UK minimum wage is 7.50 an hour. That's working six hours to afford said suit and mask.

It takes exactly 10 times longer to grind for a fictional item than it does in real life.
are-you-kidding-me-i3Vz6D4KuVWWQ
guess im going to become a rebel irl because it's cheaper