Nebulae
fellas fellas

GODZILLA ATTACKED NYC FOR A BUNCH OF FISH

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Z3SGNEah.jpg

Yes you were right, you will see something about it on the meme thread, this was the biggest laugh I've had all day

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no more shitting on revan please. I don't want the meme thread getting locked because of the little cunt so if he posts just ignore it
sorry for my post it's just he told me that I suck slim and yorks dick and it offended me, I'll stop now!

milS

Atom
Nebulae
I mean guys revan shit talked me behind my back and then said everyone in neb is a neo nazi that posts Snapchat glorifying memes and I didn’t give a fuck.

Just ignore the attention seeking twat ok?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
powley im gonna discuss you

i think you're a nice guy and that you should be allowed to bring back frundtech if you want to

I don't want to

I'd rather just make some sick expeditions and events to keep people happy yknow?

Besides as much as I like running a server it takes time away from events and running the resistance so x
[doublepost=1521153094][/doublepost]
frundtech was actually good

Would've ran better with someone else running it

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I don't want to

I'd rather just make some sick expeditions and events to keep people happy yknow?

Besides as much as I like running a server it takes time away from events and running the resistance so x
[doublepost=1521153094][/doublepost]

Would've ran better with someone else running it
powley whats a chicken parmo

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
just had an assembly where some fat woman talked to us about road safety and she was trying to be hip and cool and made fortnite and despacito references what a queen