shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
alright fellas, i’m gonna be honest with you all here

when I was 9-10 a machinima on minecraft came out about explorers on a mission to a recently discovered remote island colony inhabitated by strange people

the greedy corporate funding of the mission meant that the people were sent there to pillage the colony of the rich oils and minerals that it held

slowly, one by one, the poor employed explorers were killed off one by one by herobrine

it literally gave me nightmares for weeks and I’ve never watched the machinima since, mainly because I haven’t bothered to look for it

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
alright fellas, i’m gonna be honest with you all here

when I was 9-10 a machinima on minecraft came out about explorers on a mission to a recently discovered remote island colony inhabitated by strange people

the greedy corporate funding of the mission meant that the people were sent there to pillage the colony of the rich oils and minerals that it held

slowly, one by one, the poor employed explorers were killed off one by one by herobrine

it literally gave me nightmares for weeks and I’ve never watched the machinima since, mainly because I haven’t bothered to look for it

Sounds more like space vikings...

Or the Combine.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Sounds more like space vikings...

Or the Combine.
no, I remember at the conclusion of the machinima only three surviving members of the original expedition team were left - the main protagonist, his love interest, and a nerdy scientist

the scientist was lagging behind the two as they were escaping from a mineshaft, and was distracted by some appealing looking minerals/tech equipment

the scientist kid was killed and the wounded protagonist and the woman were all that were left. with herobrine closing in, the woman told him to go, and turned to walk back to buy the wounded guy some
time as she neared herobrine in the dark mineshaft

she of course died, the wounded fella escaped through a hole in the roof at the end of the collapsed mineshaft, and escaped the island to see his employers

i remember clearly the machinima ended with a timeskip of around a year or so, with a secondary expedition led by the only survivor from the first

thanks for listening to storytime

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
no, I remember at the conclusion of the machinima only three surviving members of the original expedition team were left - the main protagonist, his love interest, and a nerdy scientist

the scientist was lagging behind the two as they were escaping from a mineshaft, and was distracted by some appealing looking minerals/tech equipment

the scientist kid was killed and the wounded protagonist and the woman were all that were left. with herobrine closing in, the woman told him to go, and turned to walk back to buy the wounded guy some
time as she neared herobrine in the dark mineshaft

she of course died, the wounded fella escaped through a hole in the roof at the end of the collapsed mineshaft, and escaped the island to see his employers

i remember clearly the machinima ended with a timeskip of around a year or so, with a secondary expedition led by the only survivor from the first

thanks for listening to storytime
FUCK I THINK I WATCHED THIS

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
FUCK I THINK I WATCHED THIS
it ended with the scientist guy being transported to some foggy land and meeting a presumed worker who wouldn’t talk, and when the worker turned towards the screen it was herobrine, right?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
it ended with the scientist guy being transported to some foggy land and meeting a presumed worker who wouldn’t talk, and when the worker turned towards the screen it was herobrine, right?
Fuck IDK dude reading that shit had that weird feeling of familiar

I'm going to youtube brb

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
I got on some fuck-faces training video I think @Knight might know.

Look at Squad member #7

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

this is the one, my interpretation isn’t 100 percent but it was what I recalled

DY2NCFPXkAAG_DH.jpg

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Didn't you get confused with a man who has bright blue hair and later got PK'd for being a goomba in disguise?

>bibi wants to be nomination for chancellor
>gets denied by blackley
>oscar is now face of UAB
>bibi asks 'who the fuck are you?' to oscar
>oscar responds to the cunt
>bibi switches party
>bibi supports fevrier
>MINKI OUTTA NOWHERE PULLS A JEB
>bibi gets party nomination as only UT in ministry of justice
>bibi takes over the ministry as SENATOR shire cries as he fails to transfer power to blackley
>UT has leadership of every ministry

Senator Shire:

DZKiDQnVoAAZxtE.jpg:large

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
latest
Chancellor Octavius Blackley says "This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
latest
Chancellor Octavius Blackley says "This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."
reminds me when SOMEONE copied the evil morty speech

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
reminds me when SOMEONE copied the evil morty speech
"Ahh, Empire delegates. Glad you could make it We'll have having peaceful negotiations."

"You're calling these peaceful negotiations when you're quite obviously murdering two of us?"

"Oh, no, regional dialect, I said making my own city state."