String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
all of the above and also

the comic has been simplified to the point where it's just

| [] | i
|| [] | _

so now whenever that sort of shape is shown, people ask if it's loss
it was to that point because people started getting banned for it on facepunch and 4chan, so they started hiding it in pictures and shit

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it was to that point because people started getting banned for it on facepunch and 4chan, so they started hiding it in pictures and shit

was it the admins that were asking if it was loss lmao

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
if i could have one super power it would be levitating 2 centimeters off the ground so i could fly around in a constant t-pose position

mine would be the ability to change probability.

then, you can do literally anything that isn't impossible.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
0327f742f430e99335b35e05e2989859.png

“Drake”
“Yeah?”
“Where’s the Messiah”
“Oh he’s in there”
“I told you to make sure he was dead”
“I will, jeez man”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah”
“So go see if he’s dead”
“Alright. He’s not there”
“OH REALLY”

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

So rose the dreadful event character from his next and blackest Questline. There, on the event server, stood the figure of a dead Civil Protection unit. And I knew - only I understood - that the horrifying apparition was @Lemon Cuntcake , raised from the dead! @Snowl had summoned up his own father to accuse his son before all the world! It was terrifying and wonderful to watch. Now a madness begin in me. A madness of a man splitting in half. Through my influence, I saw to it The Snowl Occurrence was played only in low-pop times in C17. But in secret, I went to every one of those events - all alone - unable to help myself, worshipping the memes I alone seem to see. And hour after hour, as I stood there, understanding even more clearly how that bitter old admin was still possessing his poor son from beyond the grave, I began to see a way - a terrible way - I could finally triumph over God.

Snowladeus, coming soon.

D

Deleted member 22

So rose the dreadful event character from his next and blackest Questline. There, on the event server, stood the figure of a dead Civil Protection unit. And I knew - only I understood - that the horrifying apparition was @Lemon Cuntcake , raised from the dead! @Snowl had summoned up his own father to accuse his son before all the world! It was terrifying and wonderful to watch. Now a madness begin in me. A madness of a man splitting in half. Through my influence, I saw to it The Snowl Occurrence was played only in low-pop times in C17. But in secret, I went to every one of those events - all alone - unable to help myself, worshipping the memes I alone seem to see. And hour after hour, as I stood there, understanding even more clearly how that bitter old admin was still possessing his poor son from beyond the grave, I began to see a way - a terrible way - I could finally triumph over God.

Snowladeus, coming soon.

Correct

Reactions: List