shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Gas mask filters also come with particulate filters and barriers to stop you inhaling the activated charcoal. With or without a mask, if there was no particulate filter then inhaling on the filter would (without a mask) fuck up your lungs or (with a mask) fuck up your face, eyes and lungs. Seeing as nobody is walking around with red eyes and full blackface then I presume the filters have the particulate layer in them. It's basically a cotton pad.
But the filter is doing jack shit without the mask itself

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

One sec this is some real misinformation here and I'm not trying to lord it over and shit, just saying that with some toxic gases (ones that don't attack through skin or mucous membrane contact such as the one on the server) can be stopped by simply sucking on the filter screw.

YaaYzPW.jpg

The filter does all the work- and with some gases/particulates/vapours simply sucking on that screw bit there will do the job. Not if you want your hands free, but it does it in a dire situation.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
The mask itself is meant to create a vacuum of some sort so that it wont get in your eyes or nose as well as allowing air to go out one-way aswell as air in another. While sticking a filter in your mouth and closing your nose could technically work, it'd only last for as long as you could hold your breath given that you'd have to breathe out, and even if you do it through your nose you'll inevitably get some of the gas inside.

D

Deleted member 332

The mask itself is meant to create a vacuum of some sort so that it wont get in your eyes or nose as well as allowing air to go out one-way aswell as air in another. While sticking a filter in your mouth and closing your nose could technically work, it'd only last for as long as you could hold your breath given that you'd have to breathe out, and even if you do it through your nose you'll inevitably get some of the gas inside.

Aye if you can control your breathing then you can manage to quickly exhale through your mouth and breathe through the filter again. Good for the short term if you're careful. Yeah @egg I agree, it's not subjective though. It's a 100% fact :/

Edit: ackchually I just realised you can breathe out through a gas mask filter so yeah it would defo work

Last edited by a moderator: