Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae
n8zIyxl.jpg

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
hey guys i just drove home and it was foggy as shit i couldn't see a thing as well as the fact it was raining

i went around a corner and it suddenly got really sharp so i had to yank the wheel to the side and i did some mad fucking powerslide around it with my eurobeat cd blaring out 「C O O L V I B R A T I O N S」

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
guys i am typing this just as alex fist and his cronies are pulling up outside my house

much akin to mark zuckerberg, alex is a robot who has been sent here to collect valuable information about role players on the internet, and to give it back to cambridge analytical

share this message before he comes for you too

Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
guys i am typing this just as alex fist and his cronies are pulling up outside my house

much akin to mark zuckerberg, alex is a robot who has been sent here to collect valuable information about role players on the internet, and to give it back to cambridge analytical

shit bro is he a hunter?

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

890e962db17411fb571fbc4b46a092ce.png