58eda73c898bab384f871c545b62cb3a.png

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
how did you catch that Romanian dude bro who made the gamer chair memes then
Spectate command

Basically lets you see their in game camera movements and nothing else

I used it on him, saw him instantly snapping onto peoples heads/knowing where people were without seeing them and basically all the traits that an aimbot has; not to mention the damage logs were an indication at the time

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Spectate command

I used it on him, saw him instantly snapping onto peoples heads/knowing where people were without seeing them and basically all the traits that an aimbot has; not to mention the damage logs were an indication at the time

i got the love sick bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuues

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Spectate command

I use a gamer chair

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
how did you catch that Romanian dude bro who made the gamer chair memes then
the part where he instantly dinked me and DD through a wall was a nice hint too.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys a friend of mine at school saw I had the steam mobile app on my phone and tried to get me to add him but I said no due to me being embarrassed of my 13k hours on jerry's alteration

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Hey guys a friend of mine at school saw I had the steam mobile app on my phone and tried to get me to add him but I said no due to me being embarrassed of my 13k hours on jerry's alteration
loser